Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah man but you cant pass up on these man these are once in a lidetime edition jeans can you imagine wh denim on a 660 cut man .. but im sure these will be one of my last few jeans..

...loose 33 so I hope I made the right decision in ordering a 30 not really worried about it though ***a week at the skatepark and theyll hopefully stretch out to where I need them w/o getting too loose

Sized down 3? Hmm, bit risky. Maybe the waist will work out for you, but remember these are meant to be slung lower on your hips...which generally are a bit wider. Plus unless you have slim bottom half, those sz 30s might go gansta' and put a hurt murder on your thighs, based on what I'm reading on charts and warehouse denim exp's.

Congrats on the weight loss though, hopefully they'll still work for you man.

well yeah man but you cant pass up on these man these are once in a lidetime edition jeans can you imagine wh denim on a 660 cut man .. but im sure these will be one of my last few jeans..

Have you even felt the denim that these jeans are being constructed with or even seen/tried on the 660 cut? Dude, these aren't hyphy. Quit building it up.

I got them because they were cheap, that's it. If they don't fit right i'm selling them.

The 66 cut was the reason I picked up. Even with the price as it was, with the greenback against the AUD when the pre-order was released and then shipping on top, it wasn't more than $20 more than a pair of 1000XX I could have gotten straight from Japan. It certainly wasn't "cheap" for me (or I guess anyone from Aus).

i aint hyphing these up man ive got a denim 66 cut i think these are the same cut i know mate i just want to have one of these theres nothing wrong with that right?

Choice words right there. You have no idea what these are cut like yet you're hyping them. Whatever man, it's your dollar.

If it's anything like the 1966 Sugar Canes, i'll probably sell them.

The thighs for the post wash W33 are smaller than the thighs on my PBJ 007, and they are snug to the point where they are barely tolerable. If I have to wear a belt because of a big waist, it's worth it to size up to a W34. And WH denim shrinks up a lot.

great to know..

esp as my 007s were barely tolerable to begin with:D

that's a good reference..

glad i sized up on these

hhahaha owwww come on i want one of these...

the thing is you post about it in every single thread..

not trying to hate

it's just that i see a thread for a new model, and i ask myself

"i wonder if edmond will want these too"

and sure enough...

:D

these are way cheaper than sneakers man so i could get more out of denim than sneakers.. maybe 3 pairs of jeans for a pair of a ds supreme dunk?

^ that's not really true, but eh, who cares.

at this point Edmond ahs acquired so many jeans that he will never have time enough to wear them all in to a very worn-in state (he's pretty much at the level of zk as far as collecting goes)

so I now officially condone Edmond's denim buying habits! huzzah! buy all the denim you want Edmond, it doesn't really matter what other people say at this point.

perhaps the reason why people care so much is that you are probably in danger of going into really bad debt at this rate and will have a hard time liquidating your jeans...

back on topic:

anyone from DD+1 that has tried these on: how does the fit compare? I'm guessing that the seat on these guys fits much closer than the anti-fit seat on the 2000's

anyone from DD+1 that has tried these on: how does the fit compare? I'm guessing that the seat on these guys fits much closer than the anti-fit seat on the 2000's

that would be cheep and me. it's your basic 66 cut -- slimmish and low-risish. my fave.

2000's seat is a completely different story all and all in the denim world. and the rise feels quite a bit higher.

I can understand edmond's mentality...it's natural like most things ie cars, shoes, jewelry, watches, cards, stamps, wallets, bags, et cetera...

To be honest, I was starting to develop the same way of thinking until I realized, shit, unlike those previous "guilty vices" listed above, I got to actually put boat-loads of time into and wear this shit for it to look good and be worth it; can't just put it in a showroom or glass case and admire it.

Haha...hence forcing upon myself a self-imposed 5 pair maximum denim rotation/wardrobe...so hard but I can doooooooo iiiit.