ubiqlife.com now open - P.A.M., LVC

cmykhustla

Since when the fuck does ubiq have levis 47 repros? And I really like that gingham short sleeve from the hundreds. By the way cmyk, I quit Puma (worst company ever) and I work for Apple now. And I stopped by the new store a few weeks ago, really like the upstairs dude.

Since when the fuck does ubiq have levis 47 repros? And I really like that gingham short sleeve from the hundreds. By the way cmyk, I quit Puma (worst company ever) and I work for Apple now. And I stopped by the new store a few weeks ago, really like the upstairs dude.

they used to carry LVC back in the day when mason used to work there too. they actually used to have pretty awesome stuff. at least for philly, marc jacobs, steven alan, edwin, rag and bone, etc. less street wear stuff.

There are some items I would like to purchase on this electronic commerce website. On the internet.

As such, you will be hearing from my banker soon.

Do you plan on stocking Ubiq shoes on ubiqlife.com? (it's all Nikes.)

i haven't seen ubiq shoes there in a few years now. do they still carry those at ubiq? i was there a few weeks ago and didn't see them. or the last 10 times i've been there in the past 2 years or so

Hi Jermaine,

We do have the PAM items available. We are having a bit of trouble with our order processing software.

I apologize for the inconvenience. It's been quite annoying on our end as well. It's not just the PAM items... the cart is affecting a lot of itmes.

Which colors/sizes/items were you after? Let me know, and I will update you on the availability if you like.

Thanks for the email!

Talk to you Soon,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...