Vintage Redline selvage patch denim, Helmut Lang Raw Denim Jacket/White Jeans, Shoes

ChaseDizzy

Finally got me some good pictures.

Paypal preferred please.

Trades for a nice wallet perhaps, xs-sm tops. 7-9 shoes.

2 Legs of Vintage redline(more of a pinkline now though) Selvage denim that can be used to patch your selvage jeans or perhaps make something interesting like a diddy bag, can't tell you what jeans they're from, maybe washed only once. Shows age, but plenty of indigo left.

DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

Measures 23.5 inches across and 8.75 inches across the tapered end flat

Asking 30 shipped for both.

Helmut lang jacket sold.

Helmut Lang Creme Jeans in size 26, button fly. They fit great, in between straight and slim. I wear skinny pants to much to wear these regularly, worn out once. Get these for yourself or your favorite John Lennon Enthusiast.

DSC_0257.jpg

Waist 14.25 inches across

Knee and hem 20cm.

Rise is 9.5 inches

65 shipped obo

3 button(bottom fell off, button included and attached upon request and like 5 dollars more) Single vent Vintage Harris Tweed jacket, size 36. By the british Dunn & Co using harris tweed. Great Fit, too big for me, had my co-photographer model it for me. Fantastic barrel buttons. Buy for yourself or your favorite english teacher.

DSC_0334.jpg

Pit to pit is 18in across

29.5 inches shoulder to bottom

30 shipped and it's yours.

size 8 1/2 US Gucci Sneakers

Sold

Size 8 1/2 Vintage Airwalk hightop sneakers from the late 80s. Super clean miss piggy suede with slight jeans staining and neato 80s designs. Only worn a couple times. Love these, but don't wear pink shoes enough. Latter picture is more true color. Get these for the 80s child in your life or yourself.

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

40 shipped obo

Prices are negotiable, just looking to get money for my trip to the PI, Japan, and Hawaii. Thanks for your consideration and enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...