The Perfect White T-shirt:

emaze

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Uniqlo and Fruit of the Loom tees for me. As someone mentioned before, Hanes are too thin for me to wear outside but good for undershirts. Has anyone tried the Hanes Premium T-Shirts? Quality/fit any better/worse?

pertty sure i have one thats premium but its thicker than regular hanes and feels less "breathable" for me. the fit is a bit larger than normal but yeah... try out costco brand for winter! :) i recc. it!

I'm trying to find good fitting white t-shirt too. I have supima cotton uniqlo (from japanese site) and xxl fits me fine in the shoulders but its too wide in the waist and their t-shirts become a bit short after the first wash.

I also have some AA, size L. And they are quite long for my taster, but more or less ok in the shoulders and waist. So, basically I'm trying to find a good fitting (not slim fitting!) t-shirt for a guy with broad shoulders and small waist. I'm between 6 and 6'1 tall.

i was wearing my hanes t (one of them) and lib1945 asked if it was geller. I was flattered.

me too, my nips are all over the place. I'm self conscious about them but the best way to get over insecurities is to just let them all over the place, right?

Right?

....right?

do as women do and tape them down.

Does anybody know what the difference in material is between high-end (think: Giorgio Armani and similar) vs low-end/mid-end, Uniqlo/Hanes/etc? Is it just the gauge of the cotton or is it a difference in manufacturing process?