6cifh2g.jpg

52ohu1g.jpg

66t830o.jpg

62q8t38.jpg

5yby2q1.jpg

4uyuijo.jpg

66m4rwy.jpg

66l29g2.jpg

Price: $150 Shipped within U.S. (Retail was $255+tax)

Hole in knee has been patched. I just machine washed them, so they might stretch out a bit.

Sizing info:

Size: 33

True Waist: 33.5 inches

Inseam: 35.5 inches

Front Rise: 11 inches

Rear Rise: 14.5 inches

Thigh: 12 inches (measured from inseam to outseam @ bottom of crotch)

knee: 9 inches (measured from inseam to outseam 13" below crotch)

Hem: 8.25 inches

If you have any questions E-mail: [email protected]

I understand rolling money into a new project, but the nostalgia factor of wearing perfectly broken in jeans should be enough to convince you to keep them.

Or you could see if Gordon at BIG would trade you for a new pair of something else and put these up in the store. I think they would make a cool display and you could visit them.

A lot of people have PM'ed me regarding these. I don't plan on changing the price, but I'm trying to think of a fair way to sell these. Right now I just plan on offering them on a first come first serve basis..

I am going to take pictures of these in natural light, because I think that the hard light of the original pictures may have made them appear darker and more contrasted than they are. I don't want to deceive anyone.

no-ones decieved, what you see is what you get...just sell them to the first person who pm'ed if you if there was loads man...its all cool, they are worn in jeans, someone will be getting a nice piece of denim action, but dreams of fortunes is all hella stupid big up chat from some dumb asses who masterbate over denim on here...ya git me? :lol:

Guest jeffvyain
i pm'ed a long long time ago, but all these 'hella dopes' on here have made him think hes got 'treefiddy' thousand bucks worth of old second hand jeans here i think...cos i aint getting answered. :(

i would definitely trade them to kiya or gordon before selling on supermarket. give them to somebody who deserves them, not some wannabe who hasn't put in the work.

putting these up on display in the front of BIG or SelfEdge is probably worth either a huge discount or maybe some free jeans (who knows? i'm not making that call) as it would give people not in the know an idea of the possibilities behind the products in their store.

be selfish. don't give these away for less than they're worth.

I'm more than happy to SELL these to someone who wants them. After all they are just pants. Anyone can get pants that look like this if you buy a pair of raw jeans and wear them for a good amount of time. I don't think Gordon or Kiya would want a pair of used jeans. Besides there are plenty of people on SF that have jeans that look just as good or, in many cases, better than these. I did this with my APC Rescues. I wore them for a long time, then when they started to look really worn in I retired them and got these Samurais. If these fit well on me I'd keep them, but I could use the money for some better fitting pants. Who knows maybe you'll see those up for sale next year around this time. :)

The first person who PM'ed me about buying these is on the clock. They have till 8 pm to respond at which point they will be offered to the next person and so forth. If I haven't responded to your PM yet, it means you're further down the list. If they become available to you I will PM you. Thanks. I'm trying to be as fair about selling these as possible since there seems to be a lot of interest in these.