Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last thing i'm gonna say about it,

i for sure know 2 is 100% white without a doubt, as well as 7, the only one i thought was throwing people off was number 6 because (imo) all the others are clearly latina with the exception of that 1 asian.

yeah, they're both latinas because my eyes are oblivious. you can't tell the difference between another race and your own ethnicity. it doesn't even really matter does it? i'm trying to see beyond the technicalities at this point because it's no point trying to debate it.

yeah, they're both latinas because my eyes are oblivious. you can't tell the difference between another race and your own ethnicity. it doesn't even really matter does it? i'm trying to see beyond the technicalities at this point because it's no point trying to debate it.

funny you say that because I know both those hoes and they both are white.....it's cool though no need to get mad. just post corn.

last thing i'm gonna say about it,

i for sure know 2 is 100% white without a doubt, as well as 7, the only one i thought was throwing people off was number 6 because (imo) all the others are clearly latina with the exception of that 1 asian.

after careful analysis by a puerto rican, i can tell you there are no latinas in that photo.