Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

screenshot20100921at122.png

Some of you whiny bitches are not attracted to fobby asian chicks.

I like both white and asian bitches.

Here it goes:

th_nnginc.jpg

th_legs5.jpg

th_adfsf7.jpg

th_701531.jpg

th_128.jpg

th_9dasf.jpg

th_5dsfa.jpg

th_8.jpg

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawh, man.

Pictures like that don't do anything for me at all. In fact, I look at them and laugh cuz you know sex with them would be crap. They'd be more bothered about making it a performance, a show. More bothered about what to do with their hair to be seductive or if their make up looked good than actually getting down and dirty carried away with what you were doing with and to each other like great sex should be.

Nawh, man.

Pictures like that don't do anything for me at all. In fact, I look at them and laugh cuz you know sex with them would be crap. They'd be more bothered about making it a performance, a show. More bothered about what to do with their hair to be seductive or if their make up looked good than actually getting down and dirty carried away with what you were doing with and to each other like great sex should be.

the fuck outta here

aw man, when i read the thread title I thought it was about really really corny white girls - like the ones in college who bake you cookies for hallowee, easter, and christmas...those girls were mad nice but they are definitely thicker than the girls in pics above...it may have to do with the fact I went to a school in midwest though.

That girl in the first pic looks completely hammered! Oh and by the way, where I live, this is about what 90% of the girls look like.

A lot of skally wags around these parts.

Shit you live in NJ too!:D

1st post

black panties, topless on bed

i want my wife to look EXACTLY like that...with that look that says 'im not slutty but i will TEAR YOU APART'

damn thank god i live in cali

jeeziz h

like i needed another premature cure

also, wtf? do we shit up your azn thread with pictures of math club chicks in braces playing the violin? do we shit up your black tail thread* with fucking pillow arm bitches?

no

then why can't let us enjoy our corny bitches in peace?

fucking racist

*we should get one of these going pronto

jeeziz h

like i needed another premature cure

also, wtf? do we shit up your azn thread with pictures of math club chicks in braces playing the violin? do we shit up your black tail thread* with fucking pillow arm bitches?

no

then why can't let us enjoy our corny bitches in peace?

fucking racist

*we should get one of these going pronto

wahhhhhhhhhhhh

if it really bothers you guys that much i can take em down......

waaaahhhhhh

sorry herpsky

; )

all in good fun

i dont necessarily wanna go out with those kinds of broads

but

id fuck em

word i see bitches like this all the time and i just want to fuck their brains out, but if i talk with them its an exercise in futility

i guess i love the look, but hate their personalities, luckily im a pretty shallow motherfucker