Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my car washed by the bumblefuck area high school girl's volleyball team today. It was everything I ever wanted it to be. Skimpy bikini bottoms, tight white Hooters t-shirts, on 15 yr old blond corny girls. It was excellent.

They didn't wash my car worth a darn, but they sure could spray each other with hoses.

• 7 months later...

CWGs are amazing, 99% of my friends are just like these girls. They love hanging out with the tattooed hiptard girl because it gives them street cred. In exchange, their low self esteem, questionable life choices, and poor body image makes me realize how much I really don't mind being ugly.

CWGs are amazing, 99% of my friends are just like these girls. They love hanging out with the tattooed hiptard girl because it gives them street cred. In exchange, their low self esteem, questionable life choices, and poor body image makes me realize how much I really don't mind being ugly.

you sound miserable. being a hot piece of ass does not equate to being corny. just like how being ugly does not equate to being smart or intellectual in any way. you just sound incredibly jealous of your 'friends' and really just hate them.

so in all: you are just like your pretty friends. but you know, uglier.

what seperates corny from non-corny white girls?????

I have corny tendencies :(

EDIT: corny = would fuck

vs,

non-corny = would date?

There's a lot of theory involved here. I was worried that you might be corny at first, but somehow you came through.

It should also be noted that I wouldn't be entirely offended if you thought I was the biggest bro in existence.

The fact that you didn't find it immediately endearing that I was blind drunk and not wearing a shirt inside a bar basically proves you're not a CWG.