What is so great about Supreme?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

I didn't see 'em there, so I might still not have hallucinated those things then, right? I saw a Timberland x supreme boot, but I wasn't into it.

actually i've talked to a couple people who saw the Torsions up on the shoe section w/in the first couple hours of it being launched earlier this spring. they must've taken them down really quickly for some reason tho. odd

good looking out, my bad then. I guess they must have went down pretty fast.

Interesting...I was watching the movie "Hackers" today, and the black hacker with the dreads was repping supreme with a sticker on his laptop (95 era)

Hahaha I noticed that too...that's also what sort of got me into the brand. I think that movie is behind my love of Cassette Playa as well.

78 U MAD?

haha, FUCK thats a bad photo. how you found me on a friends blog who doesnt post here weirds me the fuck out.

i guess i dont check here enough to notice your fight replies, and my rebuttal now wouldnt be taken seriously - but i didnt mean that comment as a diss.

also, i was about to justify previous posts under fire, but its a little weird when its directed too a dude far too old to be postin his bio on a msg board in heat.

i guess i dont check here enough to notice your fight replies, and my rebuttal now wouldnt be taken seriously - but i didnt mean that comment as a diss.

Come again? So what the fuck did you mean it as? If that was a comment made by someone I knew then fine, I'd chuckle and laugh it off and make the homie buy me a pint next time, but I don't know you from a whole in the wall.

If that was an attempt for an apology it's not accepted. Own up and be a man about it kid.

also, i was about to justify previous posts under fire, but its a little weird when its directed too a dude far too old to be postin his bio on a msg board in heat.

Oh so now you're making an attack at my age? I'm too old to be posting here? Fuckin please. And you think that's my bio? Like I said before you know jack shit about me kid.

You're still pathetic.

That movie was so ahead of it's time

It really was, i saw it not too long ago, and it nailed the early 90's Techno style and attitude as well as a stupid over produced teen thriller can ever hope to. Jolie is hot as shit in it too.