What is so great about Supreme?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your that 78 guy and you hold their decks when you take photo's of yourself for the internet...

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? If you had any fuckin idea what the fuck I've been holding up then you'd not write such a fuckin retarded statement.

I actually can't believe I'm responding to you - but you seriously exposed yourself kid. A series of Gonz boards, a few Powells, some girl/choc pieces and a bunch of Supreme boards... if you had ANY idea of the significance about ANY of these boards.

Fuckin hell.

I've seen pics of 78 skating. Hate on him if you will but I'm sure he can ollie high enough to hit you in the face with his board for jumping to conclusions.

There are some pics of me skating here n' there. There's even some footage in a couple old Australian vids. I've been working in the local skate industry for well over a decade now. Did ads for Substance Skates in Sydney, which then led to creating the image for 99 Degrees, their first boards, logos, Ts, caps, etc. Also helped start NME in the 90s in Sydney. Did some stuff for Omni boards. Coretech wheels (who sold their formula to Autobahn and the like). Lately I've done bits n' pieces for some Japanese kids who got a vid out early last year.

So JasonM from Toronto. A big FUCK YOU for pretending to know shit when you know jack shit.

and the winner is 78 with a first round KO.

There ain't no 2nd or 3rd or anymore rounds. Shit's over. If he wants to try and continue anything he can. But I'm out.

And getting back to the thread topic - if you don't like/get Supreme then stay the fuck away from it. Easy as that.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? If you had any fuckin idea what the fuck I've been holding up then you'd not write such a fuckin retarded statement.

I actually can't believe I'm responding to you - but you seriously exposed yourself kid. A series of Gonz boards, a few Powells, some girl/choc pieces and a bunch of Supreme boards... if you had ANY idea of the significance about ANY of these boards.

Fuckin hell.

There are some pics of me skating here n' there. There's even some footage in a couple old Australian vids. I've been working in the local skate industry for well over a decade now. Did ads for Substance Skates in Sydney, which then led to creating the image for 99 Degrees, their first boards, logos, Ts, caps, etc. Also helped start NME in the 90s in Sydney. Did some stuff for Omni boards. Coretech wheels (who sold their formula to Autobahn and the like). Lately I've done bits n' pieces for some Japanese kids who got a vid out early last year.

So JasonM from Toronto. A big FUCK YOU for pretending to know shit when you know jack shit.

you just made my night 78, thank you.

oops I lied. I'm still pissed.

jasonm you are pathetic.

Earlier this year he asks about Supreme sizing on a hood........

ive never tried one on.

i have a supreme jacket which is medium, and wear their t's as a medium, im a large with american apperal hoodies.

is it safe to say im a medium with supreme hoodies? i dont want to get fucked with an overly small hoodie.

thanks in advance.

Then again earlier this year he posted a Q about Supreme decks...

how much do these go for in new york?

When talking about fake Supreme T's...

if you cant even tell, and you like the shirt, who cares?

Says you might as well buy a fake Supreme T if you can't tell the difference. So why's he posting this in supermaket? Wanting overpriced Frogskins??

im interested in the second last pair, im not sure if these have sold out yet.

if anyone can pick these up for me i'll definitely compensate you for your time.

I personally thought there was a bit too much name dropping and bragging in 78's post... even if he deserves to.

but yeah, that jason guy is done for hahahahaha

by wearing a small red box logo emblazened on your chest, youre showing everyone you walk by (who's into the same subculture you are or at the very least, aware of the subculture) that youre "in".

Yeah, I agree its partly that, opting in and loving brands. but the things that always keep me coming back are:

*CYC sweats. The best fit and quality out there.

*Long tees. and not too wide with tight neckholes but thats changing lately.

Its funny when grown men take skateboarding so seriously.

fuck you. thats serious.

why shouldnt you take it seriously? ive been skatebaording for 15+ years, so why wouldnt i take it seriously? and i have a feeling these grown men youre talking about are in the same boat as me.

Supreme is a lifestyle brand. It speaks to people on so many different levels from skate, street, and to those that have that 'don't give a fuck' attitude.

This more or less sums it up to me...

I think I saw a supreme/red wing shoe. It was a takeoff of the 875, but it was red (not the oro red that RW has) and the sole was white (not the white that RW normally has). It was a nice subtle change.

Can anybody collaborate that I wasn't hallucinating?

Its funny when grown men take skateboarding so seriously.

Its funny when ingnorant people state their mind so blatantly. It shows everyone else how retardly closed minded most of the world is. Bite your tongue if you choose not to contructively criticize.

People like supreme for all the stuff already mentioned, and you can customize garments to fit your style. One person can be "dressy" with one garment, and another can take the same garment and make it look street. There really isn't a set look, but a set aesthetic.

some will disagree though, this is just what I think when wearing supreme.