Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, this is what chan the Bitch wrote me when he got booted... neg rep is so funny to me, comedy.

"thanks for the neg and shit talking. i was ok with the shit talking until your friend flaked and i ended up leaving the league. double burn for me, neg rep to balance that out. might make me feel better about not drafting tonight"

This kid loved to use that BURN word. He must love that 70's show, or that dreamy Ashton dude....haha...

someone reaaaaaaaaly wants McGee from me. who is this and why did you sleep so hard and let him fall so late in the draft :)

hope everyone got the teams they wanted, i blew it with brady as a first pick, so if anyone has a 2 tier mack back they want to trade up for some action, hit a brother up. aaaaiiiight! :)

And if anyone has a #2 back that there looking to hustle my way please hook a brother up with some proposals. fucking brady as my first pick killed me...

and lets all rate our teams and draft, speaking honestly, i would give myself a B minus, and thats me being nice to myself.

anyone else want to offer thier view of how the live madness went?