Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

fuck i cant make it for the live draft looks like anyone have tips on the best way to arrange players (always did it live, not sure how im gonna end up with a good team now but oh well)

the best way to arrange them is to get off work. say your mom died.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn red, I feel your pain. I'm not really sure what the best way to arrange them would be. Obviously the best players in your opinion should go first, but since we don't knew the draft order, who the hell knows who you'll end up getting???

P.S. Thanks again Westbrook for changing it to 7:30. Much appreciated.

ok, what time would you need to get off work and be a part of it. im down to be up all night if it means you get a better team. just anythying with me up past 4 and it not starting is REALLY lame. but let us know what time you would need, and if its possible i will sleep walk though work the next day, or take the day off, or have someone cover for me... fuck, i own my own shop, i should be able to give myself a day off (much harder than you would think).

homi rank yr players i always rank 3 first rounders a number one, a middle of the pack guy and a late first rounder .. just in case you end up picking first or what have you .. then i do for the 2nd ... i do this until the 5th round players .. after that i let yahoo fill in the need spots.. won a championship with one autopicked team that i ranked .. then again i also won one witha yahoo picked team ... havent won with a manually drafted team yet

So... is it going to be 7:30? Noticed it hasn't changed yet. I'm guessing you'll update it when you do the stat tracker, but just want to make sure incase I should still pre-rank some players.

i wont be off work till like past midnight (and im assuming not all of you want to be up that late)

ill deal with a ranked team, from what supercrap is saying im assuming i can rank one draft position at a time (for example these would be my first pick choices, these would by my second pick choices etc?)

im in if theres still a need for another player. plans for tomorrow got cancelled and 730pm est would work for me.

let me know

12 team league right? winner take all?

YES! join!

not winner take all. last year, second place got money back. i forget how were doing it this year.

I AM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY.

payment sent. now there is no need for a wack bye week.

send me the league info

YES! join!

not winner take all. last year, second place got money back. i forget how were doing it this year.

Do it. 987654321...
League's been upgraded to plus, draft changed to 730PM eastern tomorrow night.

yes, chan, you should join, we need one more.

having issues with this league...

when i try signing up through the regular league link i get this error after the ID and password is entered

There was a problem

* The league you are trying to join has been upgraded to a PLUS league. Please check with the commissioner for more information on the new league. (Error #321)

and if i try entering the ID and password in the PLUS league i get this error

There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

* This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

HELPPPPP

these are indeed problems. and although i just neg repped you to death for being the last one in, and thus deserving the most hate, i hold no real animosity towards you, and hope you resolve this situation ASAP as the bye week would be lame and it is looking ever more obviouous that my friend is a lame who is not my friend and might be flaking on the leauge this year.

bitches.

i might be the lame for even thinking to bring him in... there are always those people who should be left in the past, as they are stuck there. sad. but he might still suprise, and fuck us all up with it being 11 people and the bye coming back in to things. or is he just out the loop now?

anyway, i will be up till about 4am this fucking year cause of yall, i hope it feels good... im going to be stoooned and drunkie... so i might make some mistakes and blow my season, hahah.

dont do drugs kids, they do you.