new pbj design

i like it alot. not enough to buy PBJ tho.

cheep, why no love for pbj?

iirc you took a shot or two in xx-005 thread

b/c it's not a true repro?

i dig the leaf, but if/when i get another pair i might take a seam ripper and do away with it anyway...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no... i just dont like them enough to buy them. everytime i think about getting jeans there is something i like better. last time it was the sam contest. this time its the warehouse contest jeans. after that ill have 2 pairs of contest prize jeans to wear out.

What's the rumor on the XX-008?

What's the cut on the 008, i haven't been around as much as i used to.

I like the little leaf, but I skeptical how it will look over time. And could't they place it somewhere else other than where skull puts their "X" or is this the designated placement for all future icons because is it derived form the fact that thats where the tabs used to go?

I like the little leaf, but I skeptical how it will look over time. And could't they place it somewhere else other than where skull puts their "X" or is this the designated placement for all future icons because is it derived form the fact that thats where the tabs used to go?

yeah, i think that's why they put em there. maybe later in jean evolution, we will find different branding in other places....

im confused with the sizing on these pbjs..

it says a size 28 is a 30.5 waist pre-wash then for post wash it says size 28 is waist 28.. does that mean before washing size 28 is 2" more (making it 30.5) then after uve washed it, it becomes 28?

can somebody help clear this up? cuz im thinking of buying a pair but im not sure how to go about reading the measurements

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2241&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

They are unsanforized and raw, so they can shrink ~2 inches in the waist and ~3 inches in the length. This is how most Japanese brands are.

The tagged size is supposed to match the post-shrink size.

The rumor is the XX-008 is the XX-005/007 cut in the XX-006 denim.

time for a new cut perhaps?

everything seems to be modeled after the 005, heh..

with regards to sizing..

if you are at all muscular in the leg area, SIZE UP. don't sacrifice your own comfort...

i'm glad i did.

2 short cold soaks and one long hot soak later (with 2+ weeks wear) i have found a quality fit, in the inseams too.

I normally wear a 30 so that's what I bought. When I got my XX-003's in the mail from BiG, they were kind of tight. I was worried but I wore them for a few weeks, then did a warm soak wearing them. Another hot soak a week later and they were perfect.

My suggestion is buy your size.