Lindsay Lohan makes trashy look so good.

thelion1856

lindsay_lohan_venice_upskirt_fla-1.jpg

if you had the chance to do a line with her after her rehab, would you do it or be a nice guy and not tempt her?

edit: this thread is reminding me of that mike tyson thread.

her pussy looks weird

• 1 month later...

Damn this girl is supertrash!

Lohan just got another DUI last night for those that didnt know. she was found with coke on her. 2 felony DUI's. thats a total of 6 years prison time in california.

A brand new mug shot to add to her colection.....

0724_lohan_mugshot_01.jpg

It would be AMAZING if she got a few years in jail. She disgusts me.

Someone with virtually no talent at all rises to the top-of-the-ladder just to throw it all away. There are 100s of millions of people in the world who are better looking than her and far more talented who, no matter how hard they try, will never reach the level of stardom/income she attained; so ungrateful.........ugh.

spinal.jpg

Except the sword and sheild of course.. But she was fuckable back in 04, now shes a fuckin decreped skeleton

damn, i know he isn't really popular anymore but why'd you have to bring him down to that level? atleast he isn't a firecrotch.

Someone with virtually no talent at all rises to the top-of-the-ladder just to throw it all away. There are 100s of millions of people in the world who are better looking than her and far more talented who, no matter how hard they try, will never reach the level of stardom/income she attained; so ungrateful.........ugh.

yessir

amen to that

im pretty sure ive posted this before, but i always thought she was so hot when she was like 16, the mean girls days. now shes so fucked up looking, making me all sad that she peaked at 17

Guest Airjamie
As much as i used to love vice, you kindof have to admit that they made being a druggy slut piece of shit like her cool again...them and lauryn hill.

Jamie when you die they are going to tear down the statue of liberty, dip you in gold and plop your dead ass down there along with a 500 ft high plauqe that says "Dont forget to lick my balls on your way out deported ass suckas"

parent trap?? wtf...thats like saying I like jessica alba in Flipper or Natalie Portman in The professional

Mean Girls was her prime......

Id not only lick her ass hole, but ill eat a trail of shit just to get into that ass.

wait? you didnt like portman in the professional?

only turnoff was she knew how to execute me :(

What, you mean we don't live in an equal opportunity meritocracy with clearly defined and universally agreed on factors and criterias of success? You made me very sad today, I think I'm going to cry ;(

If she got a few yrs in jail she could play in prison movies and that'd be a great gift to humanity, I second the idea.