Lindsay Lohan makes trashy look so good.

thelion1856

Guest Airjamie

I dont give a fuck how silverlaked up she is, bitch is still a piece of ginger shit. I got $50 that says as soon as varg gets out he spaces on the jewhating and puts out one of those decemberists-metal albums about what a stupid cunt she is. Grisnackt is the new elliot smith.

i could go on but this must sum it all up, in numerous interviews she has admitted to an adiction in collecting celeb magazines of herself. i never believed it until the interview Details magazine did with her at her house with her collection. she also admitted to being bisexual in that issue. (i beleive leo decaprio was on that cover)

lindsaygq1.jpg

Guest Airjamie

As much as i used to love vice, you kindof have to admit that they made being a druggy slut piece of shit like her cool again...them and lauryn hill.

yeah she's trashy....and yeah she has some issues. i feel sorry for her....it would be difficult to be in the public eye all the time....it's really no wonder so many celebs (And especially child celebs) have such public falls from grace.

she's still fresh though....in a nasty fresh kinda way.

alba is fiiiiiiiiiiiire.

Did anyone pick up the new GQ with her on the cover? Richardson must be really fucking busy.

There is a nice dittle about shorts in there too.

Another one with her on the cover? Wasn't there one like a month ago?

How is Alba even mentioned along the same lines as Lohan? It's not even a close.

Lohan use to kind of do it for me, but she's to the point where it's kind of just...bleh.

But you have to admit, kind of have to feel some sympathy for how fucked her life has been. Just a tiny bit though, since at the end of the day she's still loaded as fuck.