Lindsay Lohan makes trashy look so good.

thelion1856

How many different bodies has this bitch had? I mean one picture she looks bulemic the next she is mad chubby. Freckles then no freckles. Bomb tits and no ass then saggy tits and fat ass.

you havent figured out theres not just one lilo yet?

my boy hooked up wit this chick in hollywood. He said the first time he ever saw lilo in person was at a party, walked in the room and saw Mark Wahlberg fucking her hard on a pool table in front of about 20 people.

The night my buddy hooked up with her he said he knew she was dirty when she threw down a magazine on the carpet and cut a 8ball of coke on it and snorted all herself like it was no thang.

a whole 8 ball at once dude? dunk is fraught with skepticism

I agree, not saying that it hasn't been done before but that is a lot of coke at one time and i'd be suprised if no one jumped in on a line or two. Usually at parties when you have an 8ball you do lines with a couple of people... thats pretty selfish if LiLo!

i'm just imagining marky mark saying in his accent while pounding her:

"HEY LINDSAY, I'M MARK WAHLBERG. YOU LIKE THAT, SLUT? HUH? YOU LIKE THAT? SAY HI TO YA MUTHA FOR ME!"

lol "so lindsay, you were kind of a doubt kid, i bet, right? one kid with your old man, one kid with your mother. Upper middle class in the week, and then dropping your 'r's and hanging in the Southie projects with daddy the fucking donkey on the weekends. I got that right??" lolol

• 2 weeks later...
How many different bodies has this bitch had? I mean one picture she looks bulemic the next she is mad chubby. Freckles then no freckles. Bomb tits and no ass then saggy tits and fat ass.

its called photoshop/camera angles ya dummy

probably a push-up bra or two in there somewhere too

• 2 weeks later...