SuFu Boyz Klub

wEstSidE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wear a fedora and click your heels together three times while saying "there's no place like home" you become Justin Timberlake.

So you turned into Justin, huh? I've seen some attempt this with such skill they've turned into Haptronic.

Girls have cooties! Fuck that, girl germs an all...

Now lets talk comic books, baseball cards and make smores.

Comic books .. my favorites were Silver Surfer and Deadpool.

Also, I'm starting a new trend, lets all stick base ball cards to the back fork of our bikes with chewing gum, then when we ride around it will make a cool sound!

I tried that once, it sounded almost like a real motercycle, ZOMG!

Only thing is that it fell off quite fast, I'm gonna have to try to keep it in place with one of those things that Mom uses to keep the laundry from getting blown of the line.

That could work real good....

I tried that once, it sounded almost like a real motercycle, ZOMG!

Only thing is that it fell off quite fast, I'm gonna have to try to keep it in place with one of those things that Mom uses to keep the laundry from getting blown of the line.

That could work real good....

AH! thats a good idea! I'll ask my mum for some when I get home from standing outside the milk bar...

superfuter? Is that like superman?

Well I heard if you use a strip of tire inner tube instead it is more reliable...

Also, I'm starting a new trend, lets all stick base ball cards to the back fork of our bikes with chewing gum, then when we ride around it will make a cool sound!

HOLY COW!! UR ON 2 SUMTHIN!!

i wouldn't leave such a gross violation of your human rights go that easy. do like this girl...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070530.wquebar0530/BNStory/National/home

hahaha, there's no sight funnier than "le stud" in the summer when all the hairy, leather wearing bears are sitting outside on the terrasse sipping some summer drinks, looks so incongruous.

what ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? girls are fucking gross man, FAG!

Arrrggggghahaha

My reply.....Westside steeez.

COWA-BUNGA YOWLLZZZ DEM CHIKS GROS YEH SUFU BOYZ 4 LIFE YO!