SuFu Boyz Klub

wEstSidE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the legs broke off, too... so i tried to use duct tape and attach other things to it. like a broken arm from a Violator action figure. oh those were the days.
so your telling me you have a broke duke fig with no arms and one leg?:eek: plz post a picture of this.

*deep, booming voice* hey guys, I'm new around here. This was the first thread i noticed, because I'm a man's man and I definitely want to be in the boy's klub. I like jeans but I like lifting weights and going hunting more. So, when do we start drinking beer and hammering stuff? do we have a secret handshake?

welcome to superfuture, friend. nice avatar. please sit down in the waiting room and chug a beer or two.

in the meantime, jungleja- i mean, junglejohn, your membership will be put on hold while we process your application for further review.

*deep, booming voice* hey guys, I'm new around here. This was the first thread i noticed, because I'm a man's man and I definitely want to be in the boy's klub. I like jeans but I like lifting weights and going hunting more. So, when do we start drinking beer and hammering stuff? do we have a secret handshake?

hmmmm....Put your muscles and Remington away for now, wait for your application to be processed like stated above and then you must spend your time in the boozer accordingly. be patient we have to make sure your not a spy. *cough* *cough* Jane is that you....