TokenIndianKid Smokes Weed

dino might

dude you sound like a red ribbon week counselor seriously man...what the fuck is this about people dying over marijuana? Are you kidding me? 99.9% of all domestically cultivated Marijuana is grown my independent growers...not drug cartels or crime syndicates

jesus dude relax

that might be your reality in cushy so-cal (pun intended), but you've got to realize that there are still plenty of places in this country where the buying and selling of marijuana is heavily connected to organized crime, whether it be street gangs or more sophisticated effots, and evil shit still does go down. i know personally people who were gunned down out on the job, selling cheap bud for pocket money, because they weren't playing by the right rules with the right players.

that 99.9% number is definitely an exaggeration, because the last figure i read pegged it at something more like 75%. that still leaves a quarter. let's be real. shit happens still. i'm not hating on you or your steez in any way though- don't get me mistaken.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that might be your reality in cushy so-cal (pun intended), but you've got to realize that there are still plenty of places in this country where the buying and selling of marijuana is heavily connected to organized crime, whether it be street gangs or more sophisticated effots, and evil shit still does go down. i know personally people who were gunned down out on the job, selling cheap bud for pocket money, because they weren't playing by the right rules with the right players.

that 99.9% number is definitely an exaggeration, because the last figure i read pegged it at something more like 75%. that still leaves a quarter. let's be real. shit happens still. i'm not hating on you or your steez in any way though- don't get me mistaken.

OK this was a really well put response, and i definately agree. Living in cali all my life probably reflects my lenient attitude to marijuana, and for you to say that about 75% of it is cultivated by non-crime syndicates sounds reasonable...i just think that it would be better to generalize that people get killed when dealing with any illegal activity, whether it be meth, coke etc (as mentioned above)

im assuming you're from the Bronx, so i'll be damned if i have any experience in doing anything illegal in new york, im sure its a whole new ball game out there

You guys are missing the point entirely. The fact remains: IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR L.A. AND ACTUALLY PAY FOR COKE YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER.

i'm sure not everyone's as pumped as you are to take a knee for it bud

well what i've learned from this thread so far is -

• OMC is smart, perceptive, racially sensitive, and goes to NYU (my brother is there, maybe you know him....? im not gonna give his name out, so if you wanan check PM or something.). He may occasionally dress like a clown, but its obvious that there is substance to the zebra printed pants.
  • Shark is a rascist and is playing of stereotypes due to his education/environment/upbringing/social status/and I'm sure there are plenty of other contributing factors. Though he does articulate himself well, and he far from your average retard rascist. No offense, I'm sure in conversation it would come off less like an insensitive and bigotted discussion, but in writing, you betray your true feelings on the issue of how you perceive young African Americans in our day and age. You may flame me for this, but your argument is moot because you show yourself for what you really are in every comment in this thread. Give up, and don't feel so bad, after all, its the internet.
  • TokenIndianKid loves Kush. Me, I'm a northeastern country boy, so best we get here is Sour diezel on a good day. More power to you, I'm not one to comment on anyone elses life ;) (sarcasm considering my former comments for all you that may misinterpret.)

thats my 2 cents.

this thread is crazy...

but i just wanted to say that tolkenindiankid has no friends in real life or on the internet...

kk, carry on

yes, and you know this because you've met me in real life...instead of YOU going and hanging out with your friends, you're posting on supertalk. I'm posting on supertalk because im waiting in the library of my school waiting to go have a session and get lunch with my girl

so yea...you seem like you have some anger problems man, you need a kush bowl mmmmmk

just because there seems to be some confusion...

OMC != wEstSidE

:confused:

I think that you are confusing him with Westside.

yes, he is in fact confused. and no, OMC does not = Westside, ive met westside in person, hes a good guy, very mellow, and black. OMC has said he is in fact not black but hispanic, so thats enough difference right there, not to mention Westside goes to Princeton and OMC to NYU

@Dino- who cares!

apparently 6 pages worth of people, including yourself. i didnt make the thread because its an important topic people care about. i made it as a harmless joke, an amiable jab at tokenindiankid. no one cares about how much weed tokenindiankid smokes, yet hes always displaying it. if youre going to ask anyone "who cares!", id start with him.

wow, i just read through all of Shark's comments.

he actually sunk so low as to listing crimes black people have commited.

Here's some little tidbits.

6,000,000 Jews Murdered by a white male.

12,000,000 Russians slaughtered by a white male.

The Majority of pedophiles, rapists and serial killers are white males.

Shark is actually as stupid as he was originally cracked up to be.

yes, he is in fact confused. and no, OMC does not = Westside, ive met westside in person, hes a good guy, very mellow, and black. OMC has said he is in fact not black but hispanic, so thats enough difference right there, not to mention Westside goes to Princeton and OMC to NYU

apparently 6 pages worth of people, including yourself. i didnt make the thread because its an important topic people care about. i made it as a harmless joke, an amiable jab at tokenindiankid. no one cares about how much weed tokenindiankid smokes, yet hes always displaying it. if youre going to ask anyone "who cares!", id start with him.

shit, i thought it was funny haha

wow, i just read through all of Shark's comments.

he actually sunk so low as to listing crimes black people have commited.

Here's some little tidbits.

6,000,000 Jews Murdered by a white male.

12,000,000 Russians slaughtered by a white male.

The Majority of pedophiles, rapists and serial killers are white males.

Shark is actually as stupid as he was originally cracked up to be.

don't forget the 3,000,000+ other individuals killed by a white male in said holocaust

i care cause im jewish.

i dont understand, i live in canada and would venture to guess that our weed fucking pwns socal weed.

No, we get hand deliveries from nor-cal. Sorry yo.

yeah, i hear you guys have shitty expensive coke too

Yeah, nothing close to what the east coast, or anywhere else has... not that I do coke.