Vincent Gallo appreciation thread.

keagan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i'm really into is vincent gallo's contrived nationalist/pseudo-racism in certain interviews and with the whole buy my sperm thing, despite the fact that he is sicilian and has at least 25% african blood in his family tree.

strangely nice guy though.

Best part!

Everyone takes him so seriously. I find it really, really amussing.

i remember once there was this interview where he made all these disparaging

comments about "greasy italians" and then the interviewer asked vincent what

his heritage was and he deadpans "i'm a greasy italian. look at my chest hair."

The first time I really saw him was in the purple shoot....... then I saw him in brown bunny, whoa, all man, but his voice is so sweet, he reminded me alot of cheep, maybe it was just the jeans and truck. I almost fancy him, Id like to give him a cuddle, or watch him sleep.

I dont think hes amazingly talented though, just good at films and very very pleasant to watch.

My exgirlfriend dated Gallo for about two months while he was living in LA shooting/working on Brown Bunny. They had sex many times during those two months.

She said he cried after having sex a few times and that he had small bunnies tattooed on his feet.

This all happened after i broke up with her, not before. Just in case anybody is wondering in which order Gallo or I had sex with her.