Vincent Gallo appreciation thread.

keagan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buffalo 66 is one of my favorite movies

i went to school in buffalo and he catches the mood and feel of buffalo really well....( know it was filmed there but the lighting and locations were spot on)

his crazy mom and dad are great as well

and i LOVE christina ricci

• 5 months later...
RRIICCEE-band.jpg

RIICCEE - Vincent Gallo's new band is doing a US/Canada tour.

Bought my tickets, but I still haven't been able to hear the band play yet. Though I think the pure spectacle of seeing Vincent Gallo live will be worth the admission alone.

Anyone have more info on this?

it's just a jam band. I want to see him in detroit. Ima be there on the 12thhhhhhhhhh

I probably won't get around to it plus, I fucking can't stand the people at the MOCA.

fuck.

I have tickets to see RRIICCEE live in San Francisco in a few weeks..What i find is strange is the venue he's playing at.

The venue specializes in shows such as Digital Underground, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, Bobby Digital, Naughty by Nature, Black Sheep, KRS-ONE, etc.. And i'm not saying these artists have played at this venue ONCE, i swear i see them listed as playing there every other month.

So strange to see Gallo on their listings.

On a related note, i saw Gallo live performing with Sean Lennon a few years ago, it was good.. both sat on either sides of the stage with an acoustic guitar taking turns playing songs and telling stories.

Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.

10characters