The Most Stylish Movies Ever

broneck

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey how is this movie? i just saw it at the local video rental store and i remember i used to want to see it, but wasnt too sure if it would actually be any good.

the imagery was good, but the movies kind of dragged and wasn't the most entertaining. don't waste your time. go rent hana and alice instead.

i'm sure you got alot of rep for posting this, buton the reals how good is this? is it a good watch??

I haven't seen it, but my girlfriend saw it in London. She said she loved it and I would more since I love Joy Division. So, I'm just waiting for the U.S. release date.

I haven't seen it, but my girlfriend saw it in London. She said she loved it and I would more since I love Joy Division. So, I'm just waiting for the U.S. release date.

this is kinda what i heard. fans of joy division think it's godly.

Three minutes of cool from Godard vs. Junior Boys.

I usually like to leave things untouched... but there we go.

V3dIyOMysCk

and to top it off

A Bout De Souffle vs. Misery is a Butterfly (spoiler? but who cares, it's not like it's gonna ruin the movie)

o_JSDHGOZ6g

the imagery was good, but the movies kind of dragged and wasn't the most entertaining. don't waste your time. go rent hana and alice instead.

Hana to Alice was kinda cute and somewhat entertaining but are you really comparing that to Kurosawa's (Kiyoshi) work? I like that he obsessively revisits the same thematics in his movies. Of course I doubt he'll ever top Cure. Doppelgangewr was funny as hell though.

409_box_348x490.jpg

the criterion edition of Days of Heaven

visually it's a master piece w/ its emphasis on natural lighting.

and the mens' and some of the ladies' period outfits are ok too.

dohfx7.png

To ans oldass Qs about Control...

is control out yet? where'd you see it

i saw it at the chicago internat'l film festival, it's playing again at the music box for anyone in chicago this weekend.

i'm sure you got alot of rep for posting this, buton the reals how good is this? is it a good watch??

i got no rep for that post...it's pretty good and very stylish given the director, but i didn't know what i was expecting...the guy playing curtis was a good pick.