The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

I'm quite a bit of a againt actually, but a slim giant. 1.93 in meters.

I also feel that look wise I could pull them off easier in summer, with just Cons and a tee, now with all my layered stuff going on and my massive wintercoat it wont work.

And to be honest I think changing my style just for this goes sort of against the idea of incorporating them in my own style for a month...

I'm quite a bit of a againt actually, but a slim giant. 1.93 in meters.

I also feel that look wise I could pull them off easier in summer, with just Cons and a tee, now with all my layered stuff going on and my massive wintercoat it wont work.

And to be honest I think changing my style just for this goes sort of against the idea of incorporating them in my own style for a month...

oh true, i forgot that you probably wont be wearing them w/ a tshirt during this time of the year.

Ok, let's compromise..

Wear them for only a day or two, BUT, you must do something crazy in them and either post photos or mail me evidence.

You're not getting off the hook that easy. :)

That sounds like a plan.

I originally had planned to take these painting, but seeing that I won't really be able to run away if the situation calls for it that doesn't seem the best idea.

So I'll hang on to them for a bit?

Maybe we can also counter the delay there's been so far with that?

I'll come up with something good to do, let's just hope I won't ruin them....

Here's the thing, if you put intense pressure on almost any denim, it WILL rip, but it's nothing that can't be repaired. Most probably it'll just rip at the seams and any tailor can do a decent repair job on them and they jeans will live on with some battle scars.

whats the city tally to now?

i could probably fit in these, should've gotten in on the tour... i'm a little taller than cotton i think (dunno what 6'7" is in meters), but these would be rather tight if the waist is 34.6" (i'm 35.5" natural, but i am known to occasionally sag my jeans...)

I just received a package from Justiz2 that came from Malaysia, the contents of said package are top secret until the showing of the jeans next year.

:)

Glad you got it Kiya. Just a small memento from its short visit here.

Cotton, I know how exactly how you feel. When I first tried them I seriously thought of passing them on. They were so damn tight! Gave them some chance and they gradually stretched. Either that or I was numbed by the pain... :-)

As Kiya said, some crazy pictures would be nice. I'm sure there's a lot you can get up to in Amsterdam ;-)

If you've got some time, can you put some evolution pics? Really curious to see how they've turned out.

Hey,

as I've said before I really don't feel comfortable wearing these, both the look and the way they feel

And I'd be happy to send them to the next in line.

As Kiya suggest I should atleast do something crazy in them and I plan to, I'm still thinking what that could be.

I also have some other plans to atleast make it worth their trip to Amsterdam.

I'll see if I can do a wear update on them, however I'm currently battling a very slow laptop, some confused external harddrives and carpal tunnel syndrome, along with end of the year obligations so I can't promising anything.

If people think that I should send them alongn now I'd also be happy to do so...

• 2 weeks later...

In hindsight, even if these would have fitted me better, this must have been the worst month for me to get them.

Anyway, to answer some questions asked, I didn't end up wearing them at all, and while I had some things I didn't get around to doing it, timewise but also since it was so cold in Amsterdam.

I'm in SF now and took the jeans with me, finally got the chance to snap wear update pics of them.

I'm really sorry that this didn't work out for me, and I apologise towards the rest of the group that I couldn't give them the wear and updates that the project deserves, however I just guessed as I'm a 32 in most of my jeans that it would work out.

So I have them with me now, and they're ready to be shipped out.

But first the promised pics (came out lighter as I'm not accustomed to the bright Cali sunlight...)

2137010920_633920ae40_o.jpg

2136232015_0a39af1da5_o.jpg

2137011000_8077939c6c.jpg

2136231767_01dbe442f4.jpg

2137011148_0354e4e601.jpg

2137011228_937c5a9d90.jpg

2137011404_77c2b996a3.jpg

2136232085_d7e5546f1d.jpg

2136232317_e833d4a5a2.jpg

2137011644_d750f97f6e.jpg

Thanks for the update.

So, are they going to Proff next? I know he wanted to swap with someone, and if Cotton is already in the states it seems like it may be easier to go straight to twisted (who is listed as January anyway) and revisit Proff later on.

What do you guys think?