The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

_IGP3157.jpg

Looks like this guy might have been awarded either the Air Medal or the Navy Expeditionary medal. (with a service star for it). WW2 probably.

Pretty cool pics man. Been loving your photo journals. Keep it up. This Forum is is amazing because of this kind of love.

Plus, the Flat Head's have small 3 holes now (almost made 2 more on accident), and the stitching is coming undone in a few places...

Should I send these to self edge for repairs at the end of my leg?

Send them to SESF asap for repairs.

What would be awesome is if they could get to the store by May 1st for the party so that everybody at the party can see them along with the notebook that was sent to me a few weeks ago.

Evo pics after my 3 washes..

_IGP3316.jpg

_IGP3317.jpg

How many months have these been worn in total?

Pics of the damage that they have..

_IGP3319.jpg

_IGP3321.jpg

_IGP3324.jpg

_IGP3325.jpg

_IGP3326.jpg

_IGP3327.jpg

_IGP3328.jpg

_IGP3330.jpg

Tomorrow is the earliest I would be able to send them out..

Do you think they would get to san fransico in two days from chicago?

Got to see the jeans in person today....damn they look good in real life, a lot more character to them than pictures can show...Also good meeting medine, didn't get too much time to chat or do a real sufu "meetup" as it were though...

Medine wins the washing contest,, 3 times in 3 weeks. Legend

hey, i wash once a week too! i feel like rodney dangerfield

i second aho, these have to be seen in person. even a dslr can't do full justice

i second aho, these have to be seen in person. even a dslr can't do full justice

My last pictures show the color pretty accurate, but i def third that these need to be seen in person

saw these jeans in person yesterday at SESF. they look fantasitc with a nice vintage fade.

i would like to do a month with these jeans, where me and b i z z y share them. they are bound to be baggy on me and huge on biz, which should make for some interesting fits.

i promise that we will both get good pictures of the jeans and show some of the less touristy aspect of san francisco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, i have the jeans at the shop, they're being repaired and will go to the next person by the end of this week.

Who am i sending these to? Or is Hap picking them up from the shop?

• 2 weeks later...