The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

Bad news, the jeans showed up yesterday back at the store, FedEx said the address was wrong.

Check your PMs, i'm going to confirm your address and resend it today.

hopefully, beatle. FedEx will figure their stuff out and deliver the jeans this time! I'm not sure what happened, had the right address, and the FedEx guy shows up at noon every day at my warehouse...so its not like they don't know where I live!

kiya, I really appreciate your patience and willingness to send the jeans my way, TWICE! check your PM's, wondering if there's a tracking # in case there is trouble again...

Well, as soon as they arrive, the move on...

fit pic, want to know how 3001's look sized down 2?? zero zipper-up ability! the legs on these things are waaay slimmer than I imagined.

4885990003_9a55d7358b_z.jpg

my fat ass

4885990439_ebfce199a9_z.jpg

belt!

4886593540_d4bc15ffa3_z.jpg

here they are on Mrs. Z

4886594624_c2bb9b794d_z.jpg

4885991847_7dc1da7dfc_z.jpg

4885991587_9638926636_z.jpg

4886594442_5c8d2d6279_z.jpg

I've got some more pictures to post up, and i'd just like to thank Kiya and self edge for getting these to me, even though they didn't work out. I'll be sending them on to Tigerformula ASAP, and the tour will roll on. but I must say, i want a pair of these in a 34 now...the denim is crazy good.

And Tigerformula, please PM me your address, I want to get these on to a normal sized human being as soon as possible cuz I want this tour to keep rolling on!!!!!!

Wait, but they look great on Mrs. Z!

Have her wear them for a few days...

lol @ You've Got Jawnz!

Drool-worthy as ever. It sucks they don't fit, but I'm stoked to see what Mrs. Z can do for them during their stay.

Not sure exactly what I'm going to post in here, but if you guys + gals don't have any objections i'll take some excerpts from my typical WAYJDT material and also post what my wife did today (and pictures when I have them of dinners, going out, playing with little -S-, and the jeans of course!)

today I don't have any pics of the wife (she was at work all day) but she was working at a test kitchen developing new desserts and other delectable goodies for some major MAJOR food vendors in the United states. think all those plastic packaged, pre-made cakes, and other sweets you can buy at Wal-Mart, Target, Starbucks breakfast sweets, yea her company develops the flavors for those. She rocked the jeans on "casual" friday. all I have is a shot from yesterday when she tried them on for the first time, but here is the fit again...

4886594624_c2bb9b794d_z.jpg

anyways, she's out with her cousins from Japan who are in town for the remainder of this week, and I was out all day in the sweltering heat taking photos here are some of my favorites....and what I (jealous of my wife) was wearing today...

4889249019_98721bb1b2_z.jpg

4889830006_de555470fd_z.jpg

4889829754_8c7506846a_z.jpg

4889835180_e6df4e1357_z.jpg

4889833452_da4ee15cd5_z.jpg

4889243845_fca2a2e125_z.jpg

Screw the jeans, what in God's name are you photographing there?

Some bizarre stuff huh? Just some of the more interesting things laying around in a series of very old buildings that stretch out behind a large salvage yard. Looks like they've just accumulated junk from all sorts of places, machine parts, some us post office bins. All sorts of stuff just strewn about, I found it in the woods next to a gigantic old ADM facility that I've photographed before. Id never ventured into the woods before but I saw an entrance into the first warehouse (with half of its roof torn off) from the rail tracks I was walking on and decided to check it out. I love old places like this, which just fall through the cracks so I figured id shoot there today, makes a great addition to urban decay photographic series I'm. working on. if you want to see more pictures of the structure, they're in WAYJDT, id x-post them but I'm on my phone atm.