denim contest: dubbleworks 660 interst check

cheep

which do you want?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

not sure if we can use superfuture in the patch either... it is copywrited, and i have not heard back from wayne about it yet.

sufu should be ok tho.

i dont like the 2 whatever pulling things apart either... its been done to death.

begs is my favorite so far....

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still like the monkey.

yeah, not crazy about any of the designs ive sen thus far, except the monkey one.

i'd like to see him with a monacle and /or a mustache and its done. sorted. looking forward to this whole thing transpiring...

edit: i think begs is onto something as well, after reviewing prev posts....

okay, so i'll pitch a design, too.

i'll preface this by saying that i've always been a much bigger fan of their bull patch than their w patch. plus, they often use the bull patch for limited editions:

img10453764939.jpg

but then, if we just used their bull, it just won't feel sufu enough. so what's better than a bull?

ladies and gentlemen, i introduce to you, the horny chimp:

660patch.jpg

For what it's worth, Chicken, you have my vote, a horny chimp is a hilarious chimp.

Chicken, I love the execution but I feel that this really is a cheep glorification design and too much of an "in joke".

Since I am criticizing other people's ideas so much I think it's only fair to put up my own and give you all a shot at me. ;)

I did not use superfuture, since it is a registered trademark.

The Sierpinski triangles and accompanying slogan are meant to illustrate our superfuture hive mind.

tag_sierpinski.jpg

I am no designer, but I hope this will encourage more people to try original designs.

I dig it. I don't care if Cheeps cock is halfway down my throat, but I can dig the horny chimp. So now that that's settled when do we get our jeans?

I'm not a huge fan of the chimp, but I also can't think of anything more representative of the... um... mentalilty of this board.

Having said that, what about changing "Extra Exeed" to something of our own making as well - even if it's similar. "Over Excess"? "Conspicuous Consumption" (if it could fit)? "Excessive Living"? "Horny Chimp"? "No Homo"?

I also think horny chimp will work out to be a great nick name for contest jeans... e.g.

waywt

AA Black Cardigan

Uniqlo t-shirt

Honry Chimps

Vans Eras

or

yeah my honry chimps are coming along really nicely, they fade really well, you should see the massive cock fade down the left leg already!

First post on superfuture and what better way to pop my cherry than jumping into a contest. Thanks to all those that are putting in the effort to make this happen; I kinda feel like a pirate for dropping in and stealing the booty on my first post but, I'm in - fo sho.

On to my best attempt at a contribution...I'm a CAD guy and an engineer at that so, Photoshop can eat my arsehole. I hate it. I curb it. No teeth now huh, Photoshop. What's that - fire lane paint on your gums? I think this is the second time I've used it for more than resizing pictures so forgive the rookie effort. If you couldn't tell, I like simplicity and thought of a little way to get around the "superfuture" trademark. Also, I need someone to check the Japanese.

After reading it several times it grew on me. Anyhow, I hope you'll have me regardless. Shit on this if you want to...

patch2008bd0.jpg