The Dark Knight

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people are fucking retarded. why not re-cast eddie furlong? it's not like he has anything better to do now.

because eddie furlong is a a skinny ugly dude, and christian bale is everything sweet and macho and kinda crazy (cool)

i eagerly anticipate this film.

teaser only makes me more excited. which it is supposed to do.

I really hope Batman does not fight in the daytime. That's my biggest worry, since that'll make the characters look corny.

Anyway, I'm looking for certain Detective Comics back issues. If any of y'all's collection consists of Golden Age shit, let me know. I needs me some Earth 2 Batsies.

I hear Bale's been researching the character thoroughly...I was so relieved when he said his favorite series was The Long Halloween.

^ those pictures lowered my expectations

they are well lit promo shots for kids books, toys, and reference. they will not look like that in the film...

thedarkknight10eb3.jpg

wizardjokerre9.jpg

halloweenjokereb7.jpg

clockwork grape

clockworkjokerot3.jpg

and since we are on a fashion site i should mention that westwood was a huge influence on the joker's costume design.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a high-quality version of the two-minute trailer:

http://atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

Someone needs to find that six minute trailer again so I can watch it. Damn you, Syb, for beating WB's lawyers to it.

Something in the way he says, "You're just a freak. Like me." is amazing.

edit: on a side note, the quality on the 100 megabyte download is marvelous. Is this supposed to be what blu-ray is going to accomplish? Watching a DVD alongside it and it pales in comparison.