does anyone know any new limited sneakers that are cool?

aitsuka

the defination of cool depends on the individual's persecptive of something that looks good in it's own eyes, although someone else might enhance the image of other targeted producted define as "cool" for that person, the individual might not perceive that; therefore - I suggest you find something that looks cool in your eyes and let other people judge whether it looks cool or not.

-don't hate, appreciate-

taken from an interview with the tiffany dunk designer

Quote:

Why did you choose these colors/materials for the shoe?

Diamond Supply Co. is the name of my company so it just made sense for the shoes to be the same color as the worlds most recognized jewelry store Tiffany&CO. I have always thought crocodile was tight...so I threw in the Black croc skin to make it nice.

read the whole interview here

http://www.thehundreds.com/chronicles/diamond/index.html

its all about your own customs man...

then you think it looks cool and if anyone else does then thats a bonus+individuality+expression.

gallery_027.jpg

san andreas AF 1's

FEMME%20FATALE2.jpg

femme fatale - can't remember the artist... dunks

u want cool - these are cool.

Edited by digs86 on Jun 15, 2005 at 10:52 AM

Edited by digs86 on Jun 15, 2005 at 10:54 AM

You and showcase aren't the same as don'tcare- he just hates on everything and reminds me of a specific 13 year old from another board. You actually have an legitimate opinion (which i appriciate)- sometimes though, you go about it the wrong way with direct attacks- but whatever, do your thing, just be respectful.