Starcraft II - It's Real! (Yay!)

Aeros

finally PC gaming can return full force

fuck consoles, ive never had a truly great gaming experience on em... i loved the shit outta the original SC, and i hope they make the sequel up to par...

i really trust Blizzard as a company, so can't wait for this to happen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^DOTA owns TFT

I wouldn't be surprised if release date is earlier than we suspect, in most of those gameplay trailers the announcer is actually playing the game, meaning that they have a fairly substantial build of the game completed.

That's not gonna happen. Blizzard has a reputation of delaying, not early releases.

^DOTA owns TFT

That's not gonna happen. Blizzard has a reputation of delaying, not early releases.

Man I was so pissed when Diablo2 got pushed back from its holiday season release.

From what I understand Blizzard has already done a couple years of major development on this. Multiplayer is pretty much ready for all three races. Since WoW is pretty much already on revenue generating auto-pilot I can't imagine Blizzard has any excuse to delay launch. New units all seem to be there, engine is already set and ready to go....come on summer or xmas 08!

The only thing I'm worried about is all the vids seem to be showing off all the Protoss upgrades with very little for Terran and nothing for Zerg. Whatever, I'm gonna go out today and hi-five all the koreans.

I cant find my brood wars disk, though my original disk with cd key is here. find me a non-virused torrent for bw and then we can continue this conversation :)

• 6 months later...