Favorite Quotes?

"I never even managed to become anything: neither wicked nor good, neither a scoundrel nor an honest man, neither a hero nor an insect. And now I am living out my life in my corner, taunting myself with the spiteful and utterly futile consolation that it is even impossible for an intelligent man seriously to become anything, and only fools become something."

Where's this from?

while i was was in line for my sandwich the guy in front of me had a discrepancy with his order and when asked what the problem was he simple looked at the lady taking the orders and said

LISTEN HERE WHITE BITCH! I DINT ORDER THIS SHIT!

made my day

“I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic.â€-Abigail Adams

The more I keep thinking about this quote, and applying it to people I've met/know the more I agree with it.

• 2 weeks later...

im nowhere near perfect

im vulnerable to believing lies

im hoping that one day i wont need a fake smile

i live by quotes that explain exactly what im going through

i make excuses for everything

i have best friends and enemies

i have drama and memories

thats my life

i deal with it

and ive learned from it

"Friendship that insists upon agreement on all matters is not worth the name. Friendship to be real must ever sustain the weight of honest differences, however sharp they be."