HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

this dude who plays in blank stare/social circkle does a printing business on the side, he's done some amazing bootleg shirts in the last little while. as soon as i can manage to find the link again ill post it here, i think you guys might even be interested haha

definitely...

< Got one of the Rorschach shirts.

jealous if it was the "Divine Machine" joint. I have one of the variants of the other one he had up...though I was down to get that one too.

Final price? Shit, I didn't even know you were that big of a fan mang!

Yeah man...I feel like my collection of "tees too small" has grown...that's the problem with being a medium-to-large (height and broad shoulders can do it to you)...all depends on the brand of the tee and if they were ever tossed in the dryer.

Probably anyone who doesn't "grow out" of hardcore by the time theyre 21 does. I know I have a shitload too. I just wear 'em under a flannel, hoodie, or any other open-front garment. That way its harder to tell they don't fit for shit! No way I'll stop wearing my noothgrush shirt even though it hardly hits the top of my belt...

jealous if it was the "Divine Machine" joint. I have one of the variants of the other one he had up...though I was down to get that one too.

Final price? Shit, I didn't even know you were that big of a fan mang!

I liked the other one better because it was more explicitly anti god.

I love Rorschach, and had to balance out the Slowdive and Primal Scream shirts I picked up recently.

Yeah man...I feel like my collection of "tees too small" has grown...that's the problem with being a medium-to-large (height and broad shoulders can do it to you)...all depends on the brand of the tee and if they were ever tossed in the dryer.

I stopped growing at 16 so that's not really an issue for me. Still rolling in the size YL tees, got a couple of YMs including a Glassjaw one that is pretty skintight and only gets worn once in a blue moon (naturally I got much plus rep for wearing it in a WAYWT).

Probably anyone who doesn't "grow out" of hardcore by the time theyre 21 does. I know I have a shitload too. I just wear 'em under a flannel, hoodie, or any other open-front garment. That way its harder to tell they don't fit for shit! No way I'll stop wearing my noothgrush shirt even though it hardly hits the top of my belt...

Haha...yeah I did that with my Dropdead "Burnt Face" tee on the cooler summer days leading into fall...but still...probably will end up cutting out the graphic and doing the same shit as the old CxA joint...tight tees aren't the move for me...sexy as I am.

Oooh speaking of Noothgrush shirts...nevemind.

I liked the other one better because it was more explicitly anti god.

I love Rorschach, and had to balance out the Slowdive and Primal Scream shirts I picked up recently.

Yes...1. I'm glad you are a well-balanced individual and do that through the power of the aforementioned band (I still have to upload that set I have on tape)...and it's definitely an ill shirt regardless...the back of mine shows a scene of one gentleman punching another in the face with the caption "the result of a disagreement"...loveliness.

The "Divine Machine" one was crazy...I needed that for the collection...plus the commentary on cosmetic surgery, etc. etc.

Shit, I want a slowdive shirt too!

I have a size small (fits more like YL) his hero is gone tee, worn 3-4 times and OG! Someone take it off my hands before I get motivated enough to put it on ebay. Same goes for a some girls shirt, record release shirt for the first seven inch, there's like 40 of 'em in existence. Are they still hyped at all? I could maybe get some decent cash for that one.

United Blood Festival 2009

March 27th and 28th

Alleykatz

10 Walnut Alley

Richmond VA

> alpha & omega

> bad seed

> bitter end

> bracewar

> ceremony

> cold world

> colin of arabia

> coliseum

> converge

> convicted

> cro mags

> cruel hand

> foundation

> forfeit

> have heart

> heathens

> mind eraser

> mother of mercy

> naysayer

> pulling teeth

> reign surpreme

> rise and fall

> strength for a reason

> title fight

> trapped under ice

> trash talk

> war hungry

+ a couple more announced shortly

why is DTN not playing this...

anyone wnat some old hoodies, i have like 30 of them and need to get rid of a few

Bane Hoodie - $20 shipped - has been worn - sz Large

tn_DSC00970.JPG

tn_DSC00971.JPG

Shai Hulud Zip Up Hoodie - $25 shipped - has been worn maybe once or twice - size medium

tn_DSC00972.JPG

Bane Zip Up Hoodie - $35 shipped - has been worn - size medium

tn_DSC00973.JPG

Terror Hoodie - $20 shipped - has been worn - sz Large

tn_DSC00974.JPG

tn_DSC00975.JPG

Terror Zip Up Hoodie - $20 shipped - has been worn - size medium

tn_DSC00976.JPG

Verse ZIp Up Hoodie - $25 shipped - has been worn - size medium

tn_DSC00977.JPG

tn_DSC00978.JPG