HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

idk if death metal counts or anything but i've been really nostalgiac with hardcore. been listening to 3750 and clients (i know these are technically death metal but i'm sure you guys probably are into it.) and a lot of polar bear club, tylor i know you know about them since we have a mutual friend and you don't even know it no internet creep.

shook ones in riverside was amazing. this would be the 2nd time i see trash talk again as a secret "special guest." dudes never get old. have heart was tight, great energy. i was most psyched on shook ones set though, i fucking loooove that band.

been listening to 3750 and clients (i know these are technically death metal but i'm sure you guys probably are into it.) and a lot of polar bear club, tylor i know you know about them since we have a mutual friend and you don't even know it no internet creep.

i can only speculate who is listening to 3750 and Clients:confused:

anyone seen agnostic front on this tour? theyre playing tomorrow, but Im not sure if I wanna go.

i saw AF like 2 years ago, it was in a bar, full of kids and some utterly drunk/wasted punks... i remember leaving after the show with my ribs all fucked, many bruises. but you know... they play all the classics... so i guess you gotta see them at least once in a lifetime!

did you end up seeing them?

just letting you guys know i'm selling Bane and Hope Conspiracy hoodies on Ebay right now if anyone's interested here are the links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300306127641

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300306128955

I also have a lot of old hardcore shirts that i don't wear anymore and would be willing to sell them cheap. I have some Guns Up, Righteous Jams, With Honor, Bane and a bunch of other shit laying around. Let me know if you're interested, they're all size Medium, maybe a few Large.

shook ones in riverside was amazing. this would be the 2nd time i see trash talk again as a secret "special guest." dudes never get old. have heart was tight, great energy. i was most psyched on shook ones set though, i fucking loooove that band.

I was there as well. It was a pretty good show. I don't have much to add, except to agree that Trash Talk, Have Heart, and Shook Ones were awesome. I hadn't seen Shook Ones in years and really enjoyed that. Rotting Out was sweet as well.

i saw AF like 2 years ago, it was in a bar, full of kids and some utterly drunk/wasted punks... i remember leaving after the show with my ribs all fucked, many bruises. but you know... they play all the classics... so i guess you gotta see them at least once in a lifetime!

did you end up seeing them?

haha yeah the show was definitely a good time. saw a lot of friends I havent seen in some time, lots of skinheads wanting to fight clueless black security guards with tasers hahah.... crazy singalongs and pileons abound.

ringworm played too and they actually played some of their hardcore songs instead of that metal nonsense.

ruiner is boring.

what security guards with tasers? maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

that shit, would not have been allowed (by us) here. i would not suggest to any form of authority to hang around the doors with tasers, those guys would be in...bad shape today. haha

the "security" peoples were mostly my big friends ^^ haha

i've never been much into ringworn, neither today, or back in the day.

ha, i just saw this last night, glasshouse has some pretty insane shows coming up (at least for pomona)....if i'm not too busy, I'll go. Been waiting to see swing kids for some time now.

Jealous.

Unbroken, Swing Kids, Undertow, Jenny Piccolo(!!!!!!!), Fast Forward, AND Threadbare!?!??!?!?! Holy shit, worth a ticket to Cali IMO.

Hello again 31G heyday-era.

this thread is getting sassy with all that 31G talk

Haha. You won't find a white belt on me.

But you're frontin' if you don't want to punch a floor or bicycle kick off a high ledge when a classic Unbroken song is heard...well, if not, I can understand... and I can understand the lack of love for Swing Kids if you're a big Clevo type/Integrity head...

But Jenny P is something I will hate you for if you don't feel em...unless you're in Spazz.

Fine, I'll go back to talking about "death crust" from Arizona... and other things inspired by a certain NJ metallic hardcore band...

Suicide Nation? GRRRRRRRRRRR!