Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have both of those days off and would be into a hang. can't think of anything going on except the "friendship" dance night at the astoria. that's usually pretty fun.

are you going to check out the new H&M while you're in town, Sarah? apparently it opens this thursday.

i have both of those days off and would be into a hang. can't think of anything going on except the "friendship" dance night at the astoria. that's usually pretty fun.

are you going to check out the new H&M while you're in town, Sarah? apparently it opens this thursday.

Heck yeah to the H&M -- I just found out it was opening, and I'm excited.

Also, news flash, Devlin will be with me and in Vancouver, live, from Saturday to Monday.

I'm up for whatever everyone wants to do - it'll be nice coming back from the states where I'm not of legal age yet.

...retarded! :(

I'm actually really excited to come to Vancouver -- there are only about three stores in Victoria that Diamonds and I shop at, and they don't change stock very often. Woeful. Also, I'm taking my brother to Science World.

Err after some careful research, it seems almost all of the hotels are booked this weekend for the American long weekend. The cheap hotels especially. But we're still coming over, possibly to show up at my Dad's house or the house of one of my many...many relatives.

Okay guys -- Diamonds and I are staying near Granville Island, super close to downtown. Is anyone free on Monday? He's probably going back to Victoria around five-ish tomorrow. We're free tonight too, but things might be closed.

That sounds like fun -- I've really wanted to go to that. I've been seeing posters for it all day.

When is a good time to go there? We're good WHENEVER! Sometime later, like two or so? Or in the morning?