i like to look at other men

^ lol...

i dont know about the 99% of ISS cant dress, cuz i never chek their what do you wear, but i wouldnt be surprised becasue they seem to prize sneakers over everything

coming from the nutsucker who irons his shoes..so they wont crease...uber gay in a hectic way

i dont iron my shoes you moron...and get a life to whoever quoted what i said out of context about 10x

jesus christ did i really offend people that badly... i made this thread cuz i was bored at school and it turned into a hatefest for me lol

lol?

ugh.

hate hate hate!

i dont iron my shoes you moron...and get a life to whoever quoted what i said out of context about 10x

jesus christ did i really offend people that badly... i made this thread cuz i was bored at school and it turned into a hatefest for me lol

it took him maybe 10 seconds to make that, but you come here and reply to every post defending yourself.

who's the one who has the most "life" ?

• 1 month later...
yea i defended EVERY post right? i admit i did defend a bunch of them but like i said before i was at school and i had free for the last 2 hours of it

I spent the last 10 minutes reading this thread, and I've come to the conclusion that you're cute. is this okay with you?

i hate walking down the fucking street seeing men in skintight women's jeans. shit is disgusting, not to mention pretty homo. is 1 out of every 2 or 3 members of this website gay or something wearing all those skinny jeans? it disgusts me...

that is all.

word, word.

btw for the record, sohoaddict, I dont give a fuck about what u think and u might come up with a rebuttal statement of why i am posting then, but just wanna say fuck u and ur fucking baggy jeans and i sure as hell am loving my tight jeans.

some fuckers just dont get it. baggy jeans might look great on u then.

Fuck tight pants, these guys know what's up.

From top:

Atlantis USA white trucker cap

Transformers Decepticon Icon t shirt

Nintendo "Keep it real" wristband

Louis Damier belt

Bape carpenter pants

Bape shoes

All%20mc.JPG

nice skullsta colorway. and a nice change from the endless bapesta AF1s on the street these days. where'd you pick those up?

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Bape carpenter pants. those jeans r sik!!!!!!!!! i need 2 get some pix done .. ill c wat im rockin 2mora.. post some pix so i can show u punks my sexi ass

\/\/ 1 t T $

yes, some people pull off baggy jeans better than anyone wearing slim fitted pants, but that goes either way.

honestly, i like to find a balance, i won't ever pull-off 19cm diors, but i think i look good on 21's and i don't call them a slim fit actually. but, for example, i also wear LVC44 and i think i look good on them. it's not a matter of Baggy vs Slim and which one is more correct, it depends on your swagger, personal style and mainly your body type.

yes, some people pull off baggy jeans better than anyone wearing slim fitted pants, but that goes either way.

honestly, i like to find a balance, i won't ever pull-off 19cm diors, but i think i look good on 21's and i don't call them a slim fit actually. but, for example, i also wear LVC44 and i think i look good on them. it's not a matter of Baggy vs Slim and which one is more correct, it depends on your swagger, personal style and mainly your body type.

So you would agree that Kixslf shouldn`t wear skinny shit?

So you would agree that Kixslf shouldn`t wear skinny shit?

well...i honestly think that skinny jeans do not fit him at all, at least not that skinny, but if he feels comfortable who am i to say otherwise? his niketalk way of dressing back in the day was worse imo

well, i don't really remember his photos, but i always felt like the jeans looked way too tight on him, the model doesn't really matter, it's more like how you size it and how your body type is, the fact is that even dior 21cms can look super tight if you have fat/athletic legs if you don't size it accordingly, and that is the impression i get when i look at kixslf photos.