homi29

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Just picked up these Qwertys

DSC00406-small.jpg

Alot interested in those Ubiqs. How is the sizing for them? Im usually a 10 in most shoes, (Pointers, Nike, Vans) but I was surprised when I was able to fit pretty fine in a size 9 El. Do these things run bigger or smaller?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im kinda pissed right now, i tried to get some of teh gray suede els by proxy and i get a message today saying that teh atmos website was sold out but they hadnt updated their stock list so the size i needed had been sold out. WHAT THE FUCK! why dont all stockist update their availabilities. i just wanted some simple grey shoes.

im kinda pissed right now, i tried to get some of teh gray suede els by proxy and i get a message today saying that teh atmos website was sold out but they hadnt updated their stock list so the size i needed had been sold out. WHAT THE FUCK! why dont all stockist update their availabilities. i just wanted some simple grey shoes.

Yeah I wish they would update it more frequently. Also, they should remove the product listing when the whole size run is sold out. I've clicked on countless rakuten links only to find out that the shoe is sold out in every size.

• 1 month later...