homi29

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice stuff.

6yvrx9l.jpg

72895cg.jpg

Atmos x Ubiq eL (worn with Uniqlo Chino's)

as everything says. comfy and very functional. might do a fatima next though...

IDIOT for selling my 1st pair that Char has...good stuff bro.

Atmos NYC/JP

Commonwealth (re-stocking soon)

Ubiq Phili

Barneys

My Barneys in DC in both locations still have wht Fatimas on sale for $99 if im correct. people here dont wear shit like that so it never sells out. *shrugs*

We're here in Singapore and Ubiq's are really taking off. It's something new down here that gives people an option out of Visvim and the like.

The El's really took off down here. I'm wondering how the Fatima will do. We get a lot of feedback that people down here don't like high-tops, especially with skinny jeans. To be honest, I wear them Julian Red Black bullets with all my Ubiq's and they look okay. The El's look good, the Grace fit quite nicely as well. I even wear the Red Bo-ro's. I've posted the pictures on here before a few pages back I think.

To the owners of the Ubiq Graces, what's your personal experience with the sizing? Ubiqlife says, if you fit in a US10.5 you should be fine with US10 but im a little unsure at the moment. Im US11, US10.5 in air max one's but US10 in Visvim fbt Elk's.

Wow, I can't believe people slept on these 2 auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-UBIQ-Fatima-shoes-sneakers-size-44-sz-10_W0QQitemZ350012231846QQihZ022QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

528d_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-UBIQ-Fatima-shoes-sneakers-size-44-sz-10_W0QQitemZ350012231855QQihZ022QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

5312_1.JPG

Both were BRAND NEW. And both were size 10. The teal joints ended at $19.99 and the grey joints had 0 bids. If both of these were a 8.5 or 9, I would have been all over them!