Sign in to follow this  
homi29

Ubiq Footwear, anyone into the brand?

I've seen some nice stuff come from them. I believe they're based outta japan (correct me if wrong)

heres some pics

grace-wht.jpg

el-grn.jpg

only person on the future ive seen with a pair is chardx

anyone know where i can get a pair

i got the 2nd pair you posted but in black. they're comfortable as hell honestly. i went to ny with a pair of chucks and sk8hi's and my feet were dying so i tried them on and immediately bought them. i got mine at reedspace, they're atmosxubiq

God, I need those eL's (the 2nd). I had a thread set up if anyone could pick them up for me at Commonwealth in DC. If anyone has any news on where to get them that'd be great. I can easily pick up a pair off of rakuten but the atmos pairs are harder to come by.

i've wanted a pair of atmos x ubiq in the red/black colourway..

its so nice!

i've wanted a pair of atmos x ubiq in the red/black colourway..

its so nice!

GET THEM!...most comfy shoes ever...looks kinda like uggs but much cooler

GET THEM!...most comfy shoes ever...looks kinda like uggs but much cooler

yeh i saw you wear it in the WDYWT thread and they look so nice on you! Im not sure how i'd be able to get them as im in australia.

Did you have to get a japanese proxy?

i've been looking at gettting a pair of the eL's....how do they fit compared to other shoes?

besides reed space and cmonwealth

any other spots carry em?

anyone have an online hookup, would love a pair of the eLs or even the lows posted above

Guest jmatsu

honestly, i owned 2 pairs 6 years ago. like someone said, i remember that they were very comfortable. i find their midcut and highcut shit problematic for those of us that wear slim/narrow denim. the opening ares between big and small, make the tuck impossible (they aren't chunky enough!) and tongues-in pretty difficult. this is a shoe made by street/b-boys for street/b-boy consumers. while i do like their aesthetic, the actual design of most of their shoes are almost impossible.

i got the 2nd pair you posted but in black. they're comfortable as hell honestly. i went to ny with a pair of chucks and sk8hi's and my feet were dying so i tried them on and immediately bought them. i got mine at reedspace, they're atmosxubiq

I got the same ones at Reed Space in January, after having chased some eL's for half a year. But I liked last seasons colorways better. Like this one:

Ubiq.0.jpg

i do not have access to the EL's physically, so i was wondering the sizing on them. I wear sz 8.5-9 in dunks. should i get a sz 8 or 9?

thanks

i do not have access to the EL's physically, so i was wondering the sizing on them. I wear sz 8.5-9 in dunks. should i get a sz 8 or 9?

thanks

Guest jmatsu

thanks

rule of thumb. size up. get a nine. they don't run that big or anything.

Guest jmatsu

thanks

rule of thumb. size up. get a nine. they don't run that big or anything.

ubiq in philly has ubiq's again. i remember wanting them the first time around when the store was still good.

ubiq in philly has ubiq's again. i remember wanting them the first time around when the store was still good.

i have 2 pairs of the graces...highly reccomend.

LADYEZZZZ ALBAYS beeeee LuKing.

i have 2 pairs of the graces...highly reccomend.

LADYEZZZZ ALBAYS beeeee LuKing.

i thought the sufu was to size down? nice recommendation on the size up though, i was wondering how the eL's fit.

i thought the sufu was to size down? nice recommendation on the size up though, i was wondering how the eL's fit.

eL's are only full sizes, so if you're in between, go up.

eL's are only full sizes, so if you're in between, go up.

renski - there's a difference between shoes and jeans.

you should always size your shoes appropriately otherwise you develop shit that you don't want.

renski - there's a difference between shoes and jeans.

you should always size your shoes appropriately otherwise you develop shit that you don't want.