Sign in to follow this  
homi29

Ubiq Footwear, anyone into the brand?

i got a pair of those red chapterworld quilted eLs as a cheap alternative to supleme blazers

they're quite crazy in person, but i dont know if i can rock em , still DS .. i guess ill find out soon enough

I've been into this brand for a while but unfortunately they stop at sz. 11 when Im' a sz. 12. My favorite shoes from them have to be the purple suede fatimas.

fatima_ppl_f.jpg

Ironically I found sizing to be the opposite. I'd size down cause I found they run big for ELs

I wear a size 9.5 Vans Era/Nike etc and a 9 fit me perfectly

In terms of how they look with jeans, pretty damn good. I am happy. maybe get pics up if I get around to it.

I love Ubiq. Great classics w/ a twist. Very much like Visvim, but less whimsical and pricey.

yea, it was meant as a joke. i know the difference. i usually have to go half size up on most shoes if i never tried them on. usually hit or miss.

Great shoes, good price and what not. Comfy as hell. Definitely a great alternative to all the visvim going around today. The El's are a different shape and pretty much works with everything. Looks good with slim denim. I'll post up some pics tomorrow of me wearing em.

The Bo-ro's are less casual which is a great alternative to the Clarks Originals.

2708757170098872658S425x425Q85.jpg

2152125300098872658S425x425Q85.jpg

2415670820098872658S425x425Q85.jpg

i am eagerly waiting for my trip to NYC this winter so i can finally go to reedspace and hopefully get some ubiqs. im hoping a 9 is going to be okay, i am regularly a 8.5-9 in air maxes, and i really dont want to have to size down and have them be too tight.

I think reed space does.

They are exclusive to chapter but they do give some out to overseas accounts like us.

damn i didnt know they did. i told my friend to get me the atmos ones a couple days before. do you know if atmos also stock the leather ones? i prefer leather over canvas.

thanks

Yeah atmos in Shibuya also stock them. I was there two months ago and saw them there. They might have replaced em with the Atmos ones. I didn't really like the atmos ones because they were a simple fabric. The Chapter ones are cool because of the leather and croc print at the back.

You could always just hit up UBIQ for them?

http://www.ubiqlife.com/Default.aspx

Walnut St in Philly.

Just curious, UBIQ the retail store in Philly is totally unrelated to the footwear brand right? Just so happens, UBIQ stocks UBIQ shoes?

good stuff, the atmos ones are cool. good to see more love for these shoes. a nice change from the visvim madness.

Guest jmatsu

it's weird how ubiq has been blowing up. they've been around longer then visvim, but i guess they're marketing sucked for the longest.

Just curious, UBIQ the retail store in Philly is totally unrelated to the footwear brand right? Just so happens, UBIQ stocks UBIQ shoes?

its a long story . . . but they are related, like cousins

You could always just hit up UBIQ for them?

http://www.ubiqlife.com/Default.aspx

Walnut St in Philly.

Wow since when? I've been saving up for normal lavender ones from chapter world why when i could get atmos collabo right here in the states :(

I do own these ilis:

eva.gif

I never wear them. Just an addition to fanboy collection.

I mentioned this in the Recent Purchases thread but the Ubiq boro was featured in the new Complex.

I assume they may lose some luster now judging by past sufu experiences.

im kinda on the fence about how the eLs look on

i wish they were either more of a pure slipon or just a midcut like a chukka

^^^^what are those gizmo? im assuming an evangelion collab with ubiq, but more info would be enlightening. also arent the chapterworld eLs an atmos collab as well? in the pics they have the atmos A insignia on the leather strap.

its a long story . . . but they are related, like cousins

it kind of pissed me off they offered them online before they sold them in the store....might head up there this weekend to check them out. The last time ubiq had ubiq, they were the splattered ones....ill