negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

for saying jmatsu partying with robi is obviously way more fun than kixslf partying with 2 blonde chicks:

gayduonegrep.jpg

awww, isn't tandem butthurtness + simultaneous neg repping soooo cute??? they're like the perfect couple, the hap and bizzy of neg rep. they feel each others' pain, wear matching outfits, defend each other at all times, and feed each other at meals. two hearts, beat (off) as one.

edit: your combined -6 points of neg rep really hurt, too! OUCHHH

Guest jmatsu
for saying jmatsu partying with robi is obviously way more fun than kixslf partying with 2 blonde chicks:

gayduonegrep.jpg

awww, isn't tandem butthurtness + simultaneous neg repping soooo cute??? they're like the perfect couple, the hap and bizzy of neg rep. they feel each others' pain, wear matching outfits, defend each other at all times, and feed each other at meals. two hearts, beat (off) as one.

edit: your combined -6 points of neg rep really hurt, too! OUCHHH

i can't believe you're crying over -6 points. your commentary here is tantamount to little more than an infant throwing a tantrum after punished with a time-out. i know this thread was produced for appealing negative rep/sharing etc., but everything you've claimed is either based on assumption or fiction.

ThreadDatePosted ByCommentreputation_neg.gifHow much weight have...08-23-2007 03:50 PMupandcomingdead, suggest me something to wear if your that repulsed

Then I suggested him some things, here was the convo...

Private Message: Re: weightpost_old.gif today, 04:39 PM upandcoming vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superjunkie

reputation_pos.gif

im_aim.gif

Re: weight

Quote:

Originally Posted by constant struggle

if you honestly wnat to look good in clothes you are going to have to lose weight, look at posts by domdomdom as suggestions of what to wear, he is one of the heavier members as well, but has lost alot of weight... your clothes look too tight, they don't accent your body, with your size, you want to hide your weight, not stress it, get less tapered jeans, and get them hemmed, get a nice straight leg jean, witih no taper past the knee. the cardigan is not going for you, unless you have it open, buttoned it just shows your size, we don't wnat to see your man b00bs, try to get clothing that hides them. You are trying to dress like the rest of the skinny population here, and with your body type it isn't going to work for you...

there is my 2cents

i have lost weight, and i WAS feeling better about myself. to bad they are straight leg. fuck you

i can't believe you're crying over -6 points. your commentary here is tantamount to little more than an infant throwing a tantrum after punished with a time-out. i know this thread was produced for appealing negative rep/sharing etc., but everything you've claimed is either based on assumption or fiction.

the infant/tantrum comparison starts to lose meaning when you read it hundreds of times. comparing people to infants throwing tantrums over the internet is the new calling people gay in middle school.

pretty sure he was being sarcastic in the entirety of his post; only amused at the fact that you and robi both neg repped him at the same time for the same post.

Stop treating the females of the board like fragile children. They're more than capable of taking care of themselves.

i'm sure they are, but i didn't post those quotes to treat people like children. i posted them hoping to discourage the creepy/objectifying comments that crop up every so often. edmond got a warning for his remark, don't you think that's fair?