presonally, i dont like to fuck underage girls.

cheep

real life is awesome... you just have to embrace the struggle.

everyone in Supertrash needs to stop google image searching for gross-out

photos and learn this lesson with the quickness.

seriously... get out and live kids. its fun. you might even be able to meet a real girl that doesnt have to call mom to let her know shes gonna be late, but her homework is done so its all good.

She'll be late after you're done with her.

yeah man, dont you guys ever watch "to catch a predator" you guys wouldnt want to bec aught on that show. my favorite episode was when this indian dude brought a happy meal for the girl and was walking around butt nekkid.then the host brian williams or something, walks out "what do you think youre doing?!" hahahaha

yea as soon as he got in the front door the indian dude just took off his clothes, my other favorite one is where a rabbi comes a real rabbi, and he eats the girls cookies when the host confornted him so he runs out the door and tries to jump over the hedge and falls down. OWNED! yea, it would suck to be caught on that show

i like em legal. able to buy thier own drinks and shit. and i like em to know how to fuck....

so all you super-pedos, you can keep them 16 yr olds... i dont want em.

i know theres gotta be someone else that feels the same

whatever happened to experienced older women?
I wish there was something better than rep (which i can't give you right now anyway)

It's getting a little tiring hearing a bunch of twenty to thirty year old men talking about taking advantage of underage girls.

real life is awesome... you just have to embrace the struggle.

more words to live by. my girlfriend is 3 years older than i and i love it.