Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest jmatsu
I want to see what he'd said before he decided to edit out his posts.

Other than posting pics of the Diesel shits.

his post after the diesel was the the velcro alessandro dell'aquas in black. the ones that that one filipino kid w/ huge legs who sorta pouted like jayz wore...can't recall his moniker. this post was serious. he was sincerely trying to compensate for the diesel post. i think mass negged him.

after he got negged for those, he attempted in playing shit off as one big joke by subsequently and purposely posting some other monstrosity which he knew was wack and tried to make a joke out of shit (while his previous admissions of the diesel and dell aquas were totally serious). it was obviously his agenda to negate/downplay his past posts to that of comedy or some sorta big LOL joke concept. we all saw right thru it. fuckin loser.

Guest jmatsu
n00b flaming time...

bikk.jpg

Never heard of the brand before, everything else they make is whack. It looks like it was designed by a focus group though.

"Patent leather is cool, right?"

"Ankle straps?"

"Felt stuff on the ankle?"

"Big-ass ugly branding on it?"

dirk was the shit before he turned into a football hooligan. this was probably when most people were still in hs though.

Guest jmatsu
feeling the concept but the shoes are too bulky

adidasconductorrodlaver.jpg

speaking of diesel ripoffs, they have some german army looking sneakers reminiscent of margiela coming out for the next season. should piss of a few more people.

i like these adidas. would buy and wear if cheep or free.

his post after the diesel was the the velcro alessandro dell'aquas in black. the ones that that one filipino kid w/ huge legs who sorta pouted like jayz wore...can't recall his moniker. this post was serious. he was sincerely trying to compensate for the diesel post. i think mass negged him.

after he got negged for those, he attempted in playing shit off as one big joke by subsequently and purposely posting some other monstrosity which he knew was wack and tried to make a joke out of shit (while his previous admissions of the diesel and dell aquas were totally serious). it was obviously his agenda to negate/downplay his past posts to that of comedy or some sorta big LOL joke concept. we all saw right thru it. fuckin loser.

I did post the DIESEL seriously.

I posted the Dell'Acqua seriously also knowing full well that you'd hate on it.

Throwin' chum to the sharks, if you will.

Third one was for spite.

Then I edited/deleted because I was pissed at unnecessary personal insults like "get the fuck out faggot" thrown my way in the negative reps.

For posterity and to ugly up your thread again:

DIESEL:

photo28196.jpg

Alessandro Dell'Acqua

alessandro-dellacqua-8731-black.jpg

I'm not exactly sure if people hate the DIESEL because you don't like the particular shoe, or because DIESEL is a mainstream brand with admittedly very limited attractiveness rate for anyone with any taste, or if there's another reason.

It just seems like people in general have an extreme negative view of anything that isn't expensive, limited run or premium.

Guest jmatsu

Third one was for spite.

Then I edited/deleted because I was pissed at unnecessary personal insults like "get the fuck out faggot" thrown my way in the negative reps.

I'm not exactly sure if people hate the DIESEL because you don't like the particular shoe, or because DIESEL is a mainstream brand with admittedly very limited attractiveness rate for anyone with any taste, or if there's another reason.

It just seems like people in general have an extreme negative view of anything that isn't expensive, limited run or premium.

stop lyin stop tryin! u/we all know u were serious about your 2nd post. trying to get some redemption and shit. anyway everything you've posted here is garbage.

output from converse is cheaper than that of diesel and it hasn't witnessed any significant hate. so your theory of a high price point or limited run is moot.

As I said, I did post it seriously.

I previously bought those shoes and returned em and now regret it.

But I also knew that you'd all probably hate on it.

You guys generally do seem to hate on anything that didn't come out of Hedi's soupy diarrhea.

Kinda makes it a lose-lose for anyone new if you're gonna trash what someone posts and then trash how they post it. And then trash them again for defending themselves.

Back to the shoes?

Third one was for spite.

If you were making those knowing that you were going to get hated on for it, you should have expect shit like that with your neg reps. This be the internet and things like "get the fuck out faggot" are hardly insulting on this medium because that shit is so commonplace.

But I don't think you did that, because you did edit all of your original posts out. You'd have kept them in if you were baiting people because you'd be getting the reaction you wanted from more than just jmatsu and mass.

It sounds like you're just trying to save face now by claiming that you were trolling/baiting and then reposting the pictures. Stop being a bitchass and admit to your convictions.

If you were actually baiting (doubtful), then you should still stop being a bitchass and learn how to take a few deserved insults which you've only yourself to blame for.

Guest jmatsu
As I said, I did post it seriously.

I previously bought those shoes and returned em and now regret it.

But I also knew that you'd all probably hate on it.

You guys generally do seem to hate on anything that didn't come out of Hedi's soupy diarrhea.

Kinda makes it a lose-lose for anyone new if you're gonna trash what someone posts and then trash how they post it. And then trash them again for defending themselves.

Back to the shoes?

i'm not a fan of hedi slimane. why would post something that you know would get you clowned on? i find this hard to believe, but in retrospect you did post the diesels. anyway no matter what your agenda was, like i mentioned you posted utter crapulent garbage. bravo!

it ain't "lose-lose." on the contrary it is quite the opposite for intelligent consumers, and for even your seemingly ignorant self /other newbies who happen to be stupid/ignorant(in the long run). the iron fist of this community keeps shit relevant.

if you lurked around and gave shit some serious thought before posting then you'd probably understand why the models you have posted are

held here in distain.

and i only "trashed" you for defending rather poorly (more like fronting).

not to mention you were a total pussy for trying to erase/edit shit.

Guest jmatsu
whats so bad about alessandro dell acqua i got a pair off ebay and it looks and feels good

that's your opinion. which is fine i guess, cause you're not coming off as total twinkle-toes-crybaby-pussyboy like our other new friend here.

If you were making those knowing that you were going to get hated on for it, you should have expect shit like that with your neg reps. This be the internet and things like "get the fuck out faggot" are hardly insulting on this medium because that shit is so commonplace.

But I don't think you did that, because you did edit all of your original posts out. You'd have kept them in if you were baiting people because you'd be getting the reaction you wanted from more than just jmatsu and mass.

It sounds like you're just trying to save face now by claiming that you were trolling/baiting and then reposting the pictures. Stop being a bitchass and admit to your convictions.

If you were actually baiting (doubtful), then you should still stop being a bitchass and learn how to take a few deserved insults which you've only yourself to blame for.

What face to I have to save?

I edited them to save myself from getting more careless insults which, in hindsight, wasn't very helpful. (the neg reps continue to roll innnn)

I still hold to the very small minority that the internet doesn't have to be full of assholes saying shit they'd never say to your face.

But I do realize that it ain't likely.

-449 points now. bring it on kids.

Guest jmatsu
What face to I have to save?

I edited them to save myself from getting more careless insults which, in hindsight, wasn't very helpful. (the neg reps continue to roll innnn)

I still hold to the very small minority that the internet doesn't have to be full of assholes saying shit they'd never say to your face.

But I do realize that it ain't likely.

-449 points now. bring it on kids.

isn't the prose that i have bolded practically equivalent to saving face?

if you showed me any of those three sneakers, b rest assured that i'd tell you 2 your face that they suck.

classic case of bitchassness. asking for neg reps and shit.

the only thing you can do now is quit posting for a while.

Guest jmatsu

the only thing you can do now is quit posting for a while.

at least he listened to the advice. either that or he's taking a long shit or wank. or calling diesel and talking some shit (that would b cool).

Guest jmatsu
I wasn't referring to the sneaker critique, moreso things like 'get the fuck out faggot'.

I was under the impression that too much negative rep would remove posting privileges, is that not so?

your bitchassness grows tiresome. i will say that you are rather a persistent insect though.

i will ban you if you don't stfu

Guest jmatsu

search: posts made by: allfallsdown

forum: supershopper 11 minutes ago

replies: 1,927

Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

views: 171,309

posted by allfallsdown

http://hypebeast.com/image/2008/07/supra-ns-2008-f...

http://hypebeast.com/image/2008/07/supra-ns-2008-fall-winter-collection-01.jpg

forum: supershopper 21 minutes ago

replies: 3

Show Your Favortie Tee Graphics

views: 88

posted by allfallsdown

http://www.kid-a.ca/storage/fettxx%202.0.jpg?__SQU...

http://www.kid-a.ca/storage/fettxx%202.0.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1235249563952

http://www.kid-a.ca/

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/fooshfoosh/March24-09/March24-09-FA.jpg

http://i130....

forum: supershopper 1 day ago

replies: 1,040

GOOD FINDS ON EBAY/YAHOO/ETC.

views: 101,612

posted by allfallsdown

http://www.kid-a.ca/guys/

http://www.kid-a.ca/guys/

Kitano027.jpg