Sign in to follow this  
broneck

Top "No Way!" Twists of all time

Wouldnt it be great if Nolan used the elements in Memento in Batman Begins?

Bruce Wayne spends his life hunting criminals to avenge his parents and also looked for their killers but turns out the killer is young Bruce Wayne. Very Moebius.

None of these movies will ever beat the last two minutes of usual suspects for holy shitness. Kevin Spacey rocks my socks.

memento was so crazy that.. i don't even remember what it was about. i just remember the ink tattoos and the scenes that would play, then replay. wtf.

memento was so crazy that.. i don't even remember what it was about. i just remember the ink tattoos and the scenes that would play, then replay. wtf.

Actually the editing was excellent. Each scene is self contained. It started off with an unknown incident ie someone shooting at Pierce. It ends with Pierce running into his room and hiding. It then ends and restarts with an earlier scene in time which shows why he is being shot at. It continues all the way like this to the end which is the beginning.

You can possibly re-edit it to make it flow normally from beginning to end.

On the special ed. DVD (at least here in the UK) there was a feature that you had to access by doing some sort of cheat on the menu that played the film in chronological order. I lived with film students at uni and they used to find out all this stuff.;)

On the special ed. DVD (at least here in the UK) there was a feature that you had to access by doing some sort of cheat on the menu that played the film in chronological order. I lived with film students at uni and they used to find out all this stuff.;)

They studied this in film school? Do they study Troy or Snakes on a Plane as well?

We 'studied' medal of honor and GTA too.

What flicks are those? Are they of the same calibre as Navy Seals and Arnold's Commando?

I more like to think of them as the game world's answer to Paris,Texas and Brazil.

Requiem for a Dream was a shocking/brilliant/deranging masterpiece that left me seriously speachless. The end was particularly unexpected cause nothing went right!

how about TG's twist jeans....?

The Departed. My mouth was seriously on the ground during the final 5 minutes.

The ending reminded me of Goodfellows near the end where all the main characters got their denouement. But if not done correctly, it would appear like an over indulgent director who spent too much time doing shit, realised he got to wrap up the film and decide to kill off everyone in the last 5 minutes.

the departed was ruined by that fucking rat crawling on the balcony. what a shitty joke.

the departed was ruined by that fucking rat crawling on the balcony. what a shitty joke.

Sorry. What rat crawling on the balcony?

Lost In Translation left me kind of pissed. I wanna know what Bill Murray whispered in Scarlett's ear!

Lost In Translation left me kind of pissed. I wanna know what Bill Murray whispered in Scarlett's ear!

I think it was "Fuck, I really wanna give you a golden shower...."

thats why she smiled

Sorry. What rat crawling on the balcony?

at the very end just before the credits roll, a big rat crawls out onto the railing of the balcony. not clever.

i think that the point is mystery here...your not supposed to know. like the whole thing is this big secret...either that or he really was talking about a golden shower...

i think that the point is mystery here...your not supposed to know. like the whole thing is this big secret...either that or he really was talking about a golden shower...

Maybe in the director's cut DVD Sofia Coppola will elaborate?

at the very end just before the credits roll, a big rat crawls out onto the railing of the balcony. not clever.

OK. didnt catch that or forgot about that.

the ring aka. ringu - when that scary bitch came out of that well on to t.v set in the mufuckin living room.shit was nuts.

i myself just enjoyed the vengeance of the parents...oddly funny (DARKLY funny) scene.

I thought I was the only one that thought that ....It was unintentional im sure but hilarity did ensue. Old boy...definately..the last of the trilogy kind of sucked though.

What was the twist in pans labyrinth though..did i miss something?

The insane and endless twists at the end of ' The Prestige ' were fantastic.

Loved it.

ugggh am i the only one who thought the prestige was stupid? i swore to myself that if one of those guys came onstage in their shitty fucking disguises one more time i would punch the plot of the movie. it was like watching bugs bunny and elmur fudd for crying out loud.

ugggh am i the only one who thought the prestige was stupid?

No, you're not the only one. Stupid movie made for kids.

since were on the topic of mindfuck. years later im still disheveled by..

mulholland_drive_ver1.jpg

It's a pretty good mind fuck. Tells you how precarious your memories are. Pierce couldn't trust anyone, including himself.