• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple more observations

faraday and desmond are missing

claire, miles and hurley switch places

2 different airplane seats oceanic and arijia

hmm. claire and miles both (in the left seat) resemble judas' body position in the original last supper. judas betrayed jesus. whatever that hints to...

• 2 weeks later...
i wildly spun my creative wheels about what to expect after watching the first 3 seasons in a week or so while sick.

i figured this much out, we aint figuring out anything. there is no rhyme or reason, they might have a plan, but were not figuring it out.

still fun though.

gets better, keep watching.

gets better, keep watching.

haha, i did not give up, i have seen em all, but still feel at a total loss to guess what was going down, which was a huge part of watching it at first to me, now im just in for the ride.

Don't do it! The anticipation is part of the thrill, plus it just means you have to wait longer until the next episode! Plus if it's the same one up on piratebay, it says it's a cam...

Apparently it was taken off the balcony of the dudes house. So it's def a cam and def shitty quality

Won't they most likely concern some aspect that is revealed this series?

probably but then this thread will be lost.

usually there are opinions and theories about what happened and whats going to happen after every episode in this thread. if we dont talk about the current episodes what will we talk about in this thread?

yes a spoiler button would be good