The WTF are u doing with your life thread

homi29

Freshman in college, but I'm planning to transfer out either this year, or the next to either Parsons, FIT, or Pratt. Music kinda screwed me over in high school, since I really wanted to go to a conservatory, but now that I look back at it, while I really loved music, the visual arts were definitely the art I was good in.

currently going to pharmacy school. pretty fucking hard but it will be nice to graduate and make 110k the day i graduate.
if the machines havent replaced ur job by then.

let's just hhope a nigga got gud lobbyist up in dis bitch. need 2 keep da inefficenciez goin lyk farmin!!!

if the machines havent replaced ur job by then.

let's just hhope a nigga got gud lobbyist up in dis bitch. need 2 keep da inefficenciez goin lyk farmin!!!

machines can't replace pharmacists...they replace techs. pharmacists still have to check everything...

i would know seeing as my dads pharmacies all have "robots" and still employ just as many pharmacists.

machines can't replace pharmacists...they replace techs. pharmacists still have to check everything...

i would know seeing as my dads pharmacies all have "robots" and still employ just as many pharmacists.

dYC-vSUurnY

ROBOT FARMACIST

Senior in high school... I have 2 classes all year, go to school every other day, and on those days I'm home by 10:30 AM. I work part time at Hollywood video. Pretty chill job, 3 free rentals a day, discounts on buying shit there and at Gamecrazy. After high school I'm going to the local community college then transferring in 2 years to a state school. I have no idea what I want to do later on in life.

Hmm.. This is pretty interesting.

I'm 20. And I'm in my final year of college. Majoring in European Studies. But in January I will start my internship at a fashion sales & press agency in Berlin. They represents Raf by Raf Simons, Henrik Vibskov, Wood Wood, etc. Althougn it has nothing to do at all with my major, I guess this should be pretty interesting. Probably after the internship I could finally decide if I really wanted to pursue a career in fashion and then probably do a masters degree in fashion marketing or something like that when I graduate. Haven't decided yet though. But I also wanted to have an experience working with NGOs or any other social organization so I can feel good about myself after spending too much money on clothes. Haha. At least if I work for a good cause I can say I've done my part in creating a better world. :D

Anyways, all I wanted is actually to get married when I'm 23 and have 3 children before 30. So I can get a tummy tuck surgery soon after I'm done with having babies.

how did you get your position at that company beautyfake?

well, i do have quite some experience when it comes to fashion and media. cause i've been doing some freelance work for several lifestyle magazines in indonesia. i''ve taken some fashion design courses and i also took a fashion trend & promotion summer study abroad program at central st. martins london and from that course i was able to browse through the list of all fashion agencies in all big cities in the world. so that was basically it. i just browse through it all and apply to agencies that represents the most interesting brands. hehe. oh, i guess also because i speak reasonably good german; although they only ask for basic german.;)

well, i do have quite some experience when it comes to fashion and media. cause i've been doing some freelance work for several lifestyle magazines in indonesia. i''ve taken some fashion design courses and i also took a fashion trend & promotion summer study abroad program at central st. martins london and from that course i was able to browse through the list of all fashion agencies in all big cities in the world. so that was basically it. i just browse through it all and apply to agencies that represents the most interesting brands. hehe. oh, i guess also because i speak reasonably good german; although they only ask for basic german.;)

I speak fluent German and spend more on those 3 brands than the job would ever pay...

@@ HOOK A HOMIE UP @@