ksubi annual sale (in australia) ??

bourbon

there was only 5 fillipaK items i think..

i cleaned out 3.. the only 2 left was a REALLY nice red and white shirt in S and another bow tie..

hope someone grabbed the swears though.. 350 down to 100 and they were pretty gnarley

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw the swears while I was waiting to get in and then forgot all about them untill I was walking out! Pissed about that as I would have prefered getting them over any clothes that were there. I wanted to get some denim shorts too but I couldnt find any 28 or 30.

to me the tsubi sale sucks

the line was long and the goodies arent that all that good

very average jeans and not even at a bargain price (since the tsubis at the Holt street sale were only 60Aud)

shitty tees

shitty hoodies

shitty weather

shitty queue to pay

so after all the effort of getting there, walked out empty handed, very disappointing

Friend told me a girl working at the sale said to her that all left over stock in Sydney will be sent to Melb for the sale down there.

Friend told me a girl working at the sale said to her that all left over stock in Sydney will be sent to Melb for the sale down there.

oh sweet, thanks ksubi - leftovers, lol

i would have thought there would have been a bigger demand for ksubi stuff in melbourne in the first place, almost seems odd that they went to syd first

oh sweet, thanks ksubi - leftovers, lol

i would have thought there would have been a bigger demand for ksubi stuff in melbourne in the first place, almost seems odd that they went to syd first

It's based it Sydney, but its already whored out since it's avai in GPC.