ksubi annual sale (in australia) ??

bourbon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many bogans in my area drink wild turkey and think they are the shit... act like they are drinking vintage perignon.

Im a Jameson fan...

Wild Turkey and a Ksubi sale...shit is gonna get nuts!

not if u alrd know what to study and grasp half of the book...well i did read each chpt of the book since the begn of term b4 class, got 75% of my assgn..so even if i got like merely pass on my final exam [which i know i would defn exceed that], i'd pass the subject so...=P ur jst jealous =DDD

:D lolz....hey do u think they'L av the small bbQ stand in front of the building again? my stomach can get really grumpy if i woke up too early in the morning :P

i saw the weather forecast predict showers on friday with min10* max15* :( bring ur umbrellaz with u guyzz

I changed my mind about pickups unless the freaking sunglasses are like 50% off.

After buyer's fee + $20 shipping, i might as well just buy it from the US.

First reports from a gal pal:

i just from the tsubi and cheap monday sale the one at the surry hills, i end up bought 5 pairs for me..

they prettygood , like $60 for jeans and $30for top,

they said they will stock everyday, worth to have a look

what jeans did you get Pogi?

I've got nothing, I'm still at home resting my leg from a post op knee reconstruction.

I urge the other Sydneysiders to make it to this sale, even though its raining, just to see and buy.

Do it for Pogi!

I got there at 8.30 and was about first 1/4 of the line by opening time (9.40am)

Mens T's - generic and boring

Pants - Same old jazz.. Purple cords wooo (not)

Only 2 types of hooies.. the one with the rib cage and the cloak style..

SWEARS for $100 but i already had the styles they were selling..

Average sunnies..

2 or 3 pairs of nice shorts..

Overall.. 7/10

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

Got these by mistake, will resell

DSC00604.jpg

Hoodie

DSC00606.jpg

Shorts

DSC00609.jpg

Fillipa K tie

DSC00610.jpg

Shirts

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

OK. I'm gonna head down soonish - only about 1km away from me - hopefully line up isnt too bad, any recent reports??? Anyone want anything?

Yes i would, sorry this has nothing to do with ksubi but since people here are doing proxys. Can somone pick me up a pair of Thousand Reasons Trackies?

Just got back. Lined up for about an hour - Didnt have that good of a look because I was rushing to get back to the office.

Bought a pair of purple joey hung.

There were a bunch of jeans in all sizes. A table of hoodies but hardly any tee's etc. i forgot to look at the shoes so I'm a bit pissed. I didnt see any FillipaK but like I said I didnt look around that much.

There were sample jeans which were $50 but they all seemed pretty shit. All other jeans were $120.

PS- wear a suit and walk straight in through the exit. These two guys did it no hassles!!

When I left the line was smaller, probably a 20min wait. The line to pay was fucking huge though - 70 people long, but I said I was in a rush and I was paying cash so they let me go straight to the front.

If you aren't in a rush I would say the sale is pretty good. Much of a muchness to last year for those of you who went.