ksubi annual sale (in australia) ??

bourbon

Hi guys, jst wandering if :confused: anyone from SYDNEY, australia, knows when will ksubi having their annual garage sale for this year (2007)...cuz if am not mistaken :rolleyes: last year they had it around May...sooo...yeah, anyone got info bout this??

thx a bunch:D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dropped into the melbourne one a couple of years ago and got the lovesickdrugsick shirt which i love for like 60 bucks and a pair of junglepunk deedees for 120. most of the good stuff went real fucking quick obviously, and there was a fuckload of trash.

sunglasses were on sale too

heyheey thx Pogi, soo its in June...can u keep me update with where will it be held hehehe

they put everything up on sale, the queue is def' long and there's some people still using their pjs lol :P well u can see some nice view somewhere in the line lolz

from what i remember, the tsubi sale was crazy in melbourne, but not as crazy as i had thought. the percentage of guy stuff vs girls stuff was pretty one sided with the girls winning out but when you have guys that wear jeans that tight....doesnt really matter in the end.

Also jeans were about 50AUD in melb and i think some of them went for a little more maybe up to 80 or 100AUD.

a lot of the new stuff here, have "ksubi" tags now..

Weird, last I heard they were keeping the Tsubi name here in Aust but Ksubi everywhere else overseas. And last I was at GPC, I saw a pair of Tsubi jeans.

No bother, I will check out the sale if I can, inbetween work. Keep in mind, they usually advertise this a couple of days before the sale and very discretely too.

I remember last time, kids would take a day off from work or uni just to make it to this sale.

:eek:

Yeah it says that they'L keep usin tsubi in AUSt, but most of the stuff i saw had mixture of tsubi and ksubi tag on it...dun really mind thou =P

i think usually they only had it for 1 day, but last year they doin it for 3 days..i went on the third&last day huhuhu not much left but, yeah, i still got 1 pair of jeans for @$100 and couple of tees A$50 LoL

and thats like two days before my uni final Xam =D

On Monday I will ask a friend who works for them when the sale will be and closer to the date try to find out what stuff they will have and how much $$. If I can do all that I will post and take orders.

Last year it was across the road from my work in a vacant mechanic garage. They had heaps of stock - funnily enough i didn't buy anything. Hopefully it is just as close this year.

For the record it will eventually only be know an ksubi in Australia too - from what I've been told the few items that hold the Tsubi name are so just to use up the remaining inventory of tags and shit like that. They were granted the right to the name in Aust and were going to run with it but eventually changed their mind. Pretty confusing to have multiple names in my opinion so a good idea.

Will get back to you fuckers on Monday :)

^The name change was due to a dispute with a label in the US called Tsubo, article here.

Cheers homme.homme, I always had to rely on friends or even the Vogue forums to know when this sale is on.

They had some very nice dry denim in 2006. The ones that got featured in GQ with the Botegga Venetta. Do they still make those?

Ksubo shoes are the ugliest things I have ever seen.

Thank you for putting an end to my confusion.

^The name change was due to a dispute with a label in the US called Tsubo, article here.

Cheers homme.homme, I always had to rely on friends or even the Vogue forums to know when this sale is on.

FYI

Just asked re: dates and my friend will get back to me asap. Although I have been advised that this year's won't be as big as last. Something to do with their stock that was made in China not selling so well on a retail level last year. Whatever. I though all their shit was made in China now?!

Anyway will let you guys know. Oh and Holla - no worries about the glasses, will definately check out for you, they had them last year - so fingers crossed.

FYI

Just asked re: dates and my friend will get back to me asap. Although I have been advised that this year's won't be as big as last. Something to do with their stock that was made in China not selling so well on a retail level last year. Whatever. I though all their shit was made in China now?!

Anyway will let you guys know. Oh and Holla - no worries about the glasses, will definately check out for you, they had them last year - so fingers crossed.

if you could get an update on the melbourne dates as well homme.homme, that'd be great.

cheers

They had some very nice dry denim in 2006. The ones that got featured in GQ with the Botegga Venetta. Do they still make those?

Quoting myself in hopes of getting an answer and paying someone to pick them up for me.

...and i love hearing/reading myself.