NBA Basketball

hamham3001

as a lakers fan I already know we're going to get swept. our bench is unreliable as fuck. kobe is making our team worse with his lack of defense. pau is the white swan. bynum is an emo little girl. sessions keeps missing shots he should make. ¯\(°_o)/¯

if they get swept, they better fire Brown

not that itd be solely his fault, but fuck him... and del negro... fuck LA coaches right now

and whats up wit the back to backs for clips n lakers?

is it because theres so many playoff games for staples right now?

game four is at staples.

as much as I want it to happen, they probably won't fire brown until next season, since he'll give them the "but i just got here and they haven't had time to learn the system" bullshit excuse haha.

there are a lot of back to backs because their series' got pushed to game sevens. always shortened after the fourth game.

lakers messed up when they attempted to trade pau and odom. They won championships with that same exact team and they opted to trade because they got swept by the mavs who ended up winning the championship? Bad move. That along with Mike Browns coaching or lack of. He looks like a deer in head lights. No one can replace Phil Jackson but Brown probably won't last passed next season. Lakers have only won championships with the tri-angle offense and now that's gone. Mitch Kupchek is having some sleepless nights as of late i bet.

*giving away* fisher and odom were the biggest blunders

Whether or not we would have been better off with trading pau + odom for CP3 we'll never know, but having Stern veto that shit and fucking our chemistry really screwed us... Losing Odom was a huge hit seeing how bad our 3 and 4 have been playing in Odom's old time slots.

And Fish's leadership plus bulldog mentality is obviously missed in the postseason

As a kid born into Laker-nation, its sad to say i dont know how were going to revive ourselves back into a champion team during whats left of the Kobe-era, if even possible.

And again, fuck mike brown... I wonder where we would be with Brian Shaw

Edited by Dex_star

Guest Methimphibian

the pau + odom trade for cp3 would have been great for all the parties involved imo, but odom acted like a lil bitch so they had to get rid of him asap once he was skipping practice, they should of got a better deal for him though. fisher being gone is a blessing, ramon sessions is so much better(statistically too), he actually makes fast breaks a possiblity that was virtually absent before he arrived, seeing how the lakers are at the bottom of the league in fast break points.

Edited by Methimphibian

chemistry has been off with the lakers since last post season with the mavs. pau didn't just buckle out of no where. sad to say but homie got butt hurt w/ his g/f leaving him and even tried to throw kobe under the bus with his wife (exactly what kobe did to shaq back in the day. karma i guess).

from my understanding, the league owners collectively own the hornets so it was a majority decision to not go through w/ the trade that involved cp3 - not just a stern veto. wasn't that what some of the lock out was about? trying to keep big names in smaller markets? having said all that i can't wait for stern to leave. i miss the days of legal hand checking and hanging on the rim after a dunk. slowly but surely they are making the players emotionless.

i don't foresee any more rings for kobe. unless he leaves la or la gets a better coach and or better players. not even del harris with shaq and kobe won a championship. wasn't till phil showed up. lakers should steal doug collins away from the sixers. that dude is a real coach.