NBA Basketball

hamham3001

And the lakers let a second game slip away. I wonder if they'll be one of the teams that can come back down from 3-1.

Gasol had that shot too. -_- can't believe he passed that wide open shot up. turned it over then the game was done.

4th quarter, where lakers dreams die.

Edited by valdizno

Guest Methimphibian

ya gasol screwed the lakers badly with that sloppy ass turnover, reggie was right kobe shouldn't have given up the ball even though pau was cutting to the rim he should of taken the wide open jump shot instead of driving and turning it over. but i agree on the 3-1 comeback, the only team in the playoffs that could do it is LA, plus the last 3 games were all decided by 1-3 points. the only problem is that they lost both games in OKC so it's a heavy disadvantage, regardless i don't think they can win in OKC if they couldn't get both W's in staples.

btw duncan earlier today....SMH

14479550610.jpg

agreed. that was not a flagrant. if that was any other player, it would not have been a flagrant. artest is a dirty player though and lets his emotions get the best of him and than dude trys to play the innocent role in a post game interview trying to be a calm and collective. he ain't foolin no one. world peace needs to change his name. hear he's going back to indiana ron.

lol at kobe being called for a technical in addition to the artest flagrant + technical. rookie movie kob

Guest Methimphibian

also why does kupchak have such a terrible seat? he's practically in nose bleed and he's a damn general manager of LA lol. Mark cuban pretty much sat courtside even on the road which is where i would demand to be sitting.

Edited by Methimphibian

metta is a fool. post game he says he doesn't even talk to odom on the court who's been his friend since he was 11, yet he rubs harden's head in a passive aggressive way. ron attempts to get under peoples skin and usually does a bad job. go fishing artest.

saw today's miami/pacers game and to me it's really looking like the heat should be the champions this year.

been failing to keep up with the nba since linsanity thanks to uni/work committments though so my knowledge is out of date/based on one recent game. is mia for champions reasonable? #superschoolme