NBA Basketball

hamham3001

it was really fun to watch Kobe destroy people on single coverage. He actually looked athletic again. Most of his really inefficient nights are when he tries to force it in the post, when he can hit from anywhere like tonight it's like he never left...

but holy shit are the Robert Rodriguez 'black mamba' ads are fuggin awful.

edit:

WIZARDS WILL BEAT THE CAVS.

agree.

David Stern, to some degree, must love the disparity between the good and the bad teams this year. I mean, setting historically bad records is morbidly entertaining and watching them get snapped is really satisfying. I just wish the Cavs had held off winning until the Wiz came to town... it would've been like the jerry springer of basketball games: a bunch of scrapping just to be crowned the most victorious pile of shit.

lebron's calling it the best pass in nba history. i wouldn't go that far but it was definitely sick. let's go heat!

lebron must have forgotten when t-mac did it during the all-star game in 02'. Not sure if t-mac was the first but he was the first person to do it an NBA game but he was the first person I saw do it.

Dp8bV1lRZmk